Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

me too! i thought it was go time! Still a nice little come up for someone who wants them.
Added them just to see if it was possible to get them (I haven't had any luck in the past 6 or 7 releases). They still sold out. I clicked the link as soon as it was tweeted (I was holding my phone). How do people get through?

Last edited:
Added them just to see if it was possible to get them (I haven't had any luck in the past 6 or 7 releases). They still sold out. I clicked the link as soon as it was tweeted (I was holding my phone). How do people get through?
they probable released a very small number for this. I don't even know if they started with every size.  I did't click on them because i got them so i was out.

they probable released a very small number for this. I don't even know if they started with every size.  I did't click on them because i got them so i was out.
They had an FSR. But what I mean is that this was an unannounced, unexpected release and still nothing. What kind of system is this?

I got the cancel notice from NDC but my status still says preparing to ship... I highly doubt it but I wonder if I'll actually get it.

They had an FSR. But what I mean is that this was an unannounced, unexpected release and still nothing. What kind of system is this?
lots of people watching twitter right now because of the red 6's and there's been rumors of a restock...believe me i think the system sucks!!!!

sick.gif
sick.gif
New Orleans got most of these so this is probably a GR to them lol

Last edited:
Well, release in HoH Paris was pretty crazy. Saw them in person, and I'm not in them anymore at ALL. Boring cw and the infared looks pretty cheap...

I respect anyone who likes these, and as a financial investment to resell they will surely be well worth it, but the all-red color turns me off. From an aesthetic point of view, not even close to white/infras.

^^^Maybe just wishful thinking. Plus, it seems like they've been known to contradict themselves on occasion. Also seems like I'm not the only one prepared for a "sneak attack." No pun intended.

Last edited:
i would also think they would just move it back a week like the kobe's.....not expecting them to drop this unannounced but god know nike just does what they feel like

Back
Top Bottom