Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Since I'm having a hard time finding Royal 1s in my size, I'm seriously thinking about trading my extra pair of Bred 1s for these...

You think that's a good even trade? Bred 1s for I23 6s?

Last edited:
Since I'm having a hard time finding Royal 1s in my size, I'm seriously thinking about trading my extra pair of Bred 1s for these...

You thinking that's a good even trade? Bred 1s for I23 6s?
You won't have a problem with some one making that trade….

BRED 1's for INFRARED23's  = NO BRAINER 

You won't have a problem with some one making that trade….

BRED 1's for INFRARED23's  = NO BRAINER 

Yea I'm about 75% towards about doing it... Been hunting for the Royals for long while now. I think that ship has sailed. Time for me to move on. Really digging the I23 6's.

Last edited:
Just seen this video it does a decent job showing the differences between the authentic pairs and replicas.

Great video... For those that are looking to buy a pair from a secondary market  keep in mind that the authentic color POPs.  The color is not pink is more like a Red Neon that really stands out, as if you are watching it in 3D.  

Same boat. Been searching high and low. I have a pair waiting to rape those that rape me for my size.
Smh I'm about ready to give up. 550 is just too high. Praying for a restock but it ain't happening. Once I get the Carmine's im shooting for the breds, space jams and black Jordan 3s. Then I'm out of the game till December when the columbias drop. After that I'm retiring. The kids and hypebeasts can have Jordan's I'm moving on with KDs

You guys be careful out there too...I had a dude try to scam me for these. Was selling for $240, said he copped in VA then sent an untagged pic of the shoes with a receipt from TX (Clearly not his). When I called him out he sent me a 4 page letter with all types of excuses then said he'd cancel the paypal request if I wasn't comfortable. Too many shady *** **** in sneaker game now man smh. 
mean.gif

Lol @ ppl still discussing the infrared vs pink hue..

If u didn't buy them..great just move on..it's ok u saved ur money but there is no point in talking about what color they are when it has been proved multiple times that these are the same infrared as previous releases..

Ppl are even mentioning the 2010 AM 90s were pink when they were the same exact color as the 2003? Release

I see it all the time ppl try to look for any reason to clown shoes to make themselves feel better for not copping..enough already

THe beauty about me is I don't stress on a release like this if I miss it. Its on to the next. Believe me when I say they will come to YOU!. I been looking for a good condition GC11's for almost 2 years and ended up finding a pair locally for $200. Don't let this sneaker game control you! Be patient and all will be ok. Cheers kids!

THe beauty about me is I don't stress on a release like this if I miss it. Its on to the next. Believe me when I say they will come to YOU!. I been looking for a good condition GC11's for almost 2 years and ended up finding a pair locally for $200. Don't let this sneaker game control you! Be patient and all will be ok. Cheers kids!
That's definitely the best way to go. Of course everyone is going to have their initial disappointment but some dudes are stressing/complaining as if that's going to help the situation

My CL is finally flooded with these for 350 being the lowest and a high 500 being the highest. A few days ago there's was one.

Last edited:
That's definitely the best way to go. Of course everyone is going to have their initial disappointment but some dudes are stressing/complaining as if that's going to help the situation

I totally agree. I've seen grown men throw a ***** fit after sneakers because they cant cop on RD. I been looking for some Bel-air 5s since the RD and found a cat selling a VNDS pair for $210. Kid said he wanted a system in his car more than the shoes. I don't even count these as reseller prices! Practice patience NT Fam! Cant lie I used to be like that too.

Back
Top Bottom