Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

When the Original All BLACK BRED RETRO 6's come back out…. IT's gonna be Pandemonium!!!!

Hope that happens this Year...
I have come to hate the term bred being applied to black/red based cws.. not trying to rant but bred 6s.. REALLY??? their not even red their infrared.. I think nt'ers just like throwing that term out there

I have come to hate the term bred being applied to black/red based cws.. not trying to rant but bred 6s.. REALLY??? their not even red their infrared.. I think nt'ers just like throwing that term out there
Bred and Toro 6s lol. why can they said 23-6s lol

after waiting all day at the dunk x change for a 13 or 14 to pop up i finally found a 14 for 350$...sold a pair of tiffs for 400 so its pretty much the same as trading them for the 6s and 50 on top which means i payed 65 dollars for these. :nthat:

Was thinking about doing the same thing with my tiffs. I'm still on the fence about it. Would you guys make the same trade? Tiffs for 6's?

Saw these on Fulton street in the Indian stores for $450.00 and the white/pinks for $280.00 crazy

Last edited:
Was thinking about doing the same thing with my tiffs. I'm still on the fence about it. Would you guys make the same trade? Tiffs for 6's?

These shoes were so much more rare than Tiff's . I like the deal. I see Tiff's coming down in price a bit after the initial surge.

Saw these on Fulton street in the Indian stores for $450.00 and the white/pinks for $280.00 crazy
you mean white and infrared
mad.gif

I am hoping I can find a pair for 325! Best offer I got was 400 shipped and the seller made it sound like he was doing me a favor.

Now this argument over infrared vs pink and it's not even the white/infrared thread smh. You need your eyes checked if you think it's pink. It's TRUE infrared. End of story.. Now back to these sexy bright red things

after waiting all day at the dunk x change for a 13 or 14 to pop up i finally found a 14 for 350$...sold a pair of tiffs for 400 so its pretty much the same as trading them for the 6s and 50 on top which means i payed 65 dollars for these. :nthat:

wish I could do this with a pair of my Tiffs

THESE CAN BE FOUND FOR $300 IN HOUSTON FACEBOOK GROUPS.

LOOKING AT OTHER CITIES, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE RESELL PRICE ON THEM :lol:

Back
Top Bottom