Jordan vs Kobe game winners Vol. Complete list of GW Both have 25.

If you don't agree that Kobe and MJ have a similar killer instinct, size, playing style, clutchness, etc. then there's no point arguing...

I never said that, please tell me where that was stated on my end. 

A lot of Kobe homers think Kobe is the GOAT based on skill not accomplishments obviously...

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings champ but the point still remains, anyone who honestly can say with a straight face that Kobe is the GOAT is either really young, an obvious Kobe homer, or a combination of both, so if this applies to YOU, well thats just too bad.  Nobody in their right mind would say that comment either in real life or here on the boards and expect to be taken seriously from that moment forward.     

Was something wrong with that 1st statement,
I'll say this one more time.............

Dudes in here are really showing their age or lack of basketball knowledge.

I'm pretty sure you're that person that used to have that B.I.G. avy and every time someone came in to say something positive about Kobe you were right there to chime in with some hate

The only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong.  Nice try though
happy.gif

Look most people who know basketball know that MJ's career was better than Kobe and most believe that he is the G.O.A.T

Probably the best statement you said all day if not ever in your entire life champ, there maybe hope for you yet.

but to belittle him and call him a poor imitation etc, is just foolish.

I actually referred to Kobe earlier today as an imitation of Jordan, not a poor imitation.  If your going to post a comment about me at least have the integrity to get it right.

kobe is a poor mans jordan thats a compliment in my book...shoot anything associated to jordan is a good thing...ive been saying this for the longest time

kobe is the closest to mike...their game is are so similar its not even funny but of course not as crisp and defined as jordans game but kobe is close

michael jordan is michael jackson and kobe bryant is chris brown/usher

Originally Posted by Deuce King

If you don't agree that Kobe and MJ have a similar killer instinct, size, playing style, clutchness, etc. then there's no point arguing...

I never said that, please tell me where that was stated on my end. 

A lot of Kobe homers think Kobe is the GOAT based on skill not accomplishments obviously...

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings champ but the point still remains, anyone who honestly can say with a straight face that Kobe is the GOAT is either really young, an obvious Kobe homer, or a combination of both, so if this applies to YOU, well thats just too bad.  Nobody in their right mind would say that comment either in real life or here on the boards and expect to be taken seriously from that moment forward.     

Was something wrong with that 1st statement,
I'll say this one more time.............

Dudes in here are really showing their age or lack of basketball knowledge.

I'm pretty sure you're that person that used to have that B.I.G. avy and every time someone came in to say something positive about Kobe you were right there to chime in with some hate

The only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong.  Nice try though
happy.gif

Look most people who know basketball know that MJ's career was better than Kobe and most believe that he is the G.O.A.T

Probably the best statement you said all day if not ever in your entire life champ, there maybe hope for you yet.

but to belittle him and call him a poor imitation etc, is just foolish.

I actually referred to Kobe earlier today as an imitation of Jordan, not a poor imitation.  If your going to post a comment about me at least have the integrity to get it right.

dca15f427e62befea888b69f995070ed4920282.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

kobe is a poor mans jordan thats a compliment in my book...shoot anything associated to jordan is a good thing...ive been saying this for the longest time

kobe is the closest to mike...their game is are so similar its not even funny but of course not as crisp and defined as jordans game but kobe is close

michael jordan is michael jackson and kobe bryant is chris brown/usher

^

Nothing else really needs to be said, this post says it all.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

[size=-1][/size]
[size=-1]...and then we get to Kobe Bryant.Kobe fans don't like to hear it, but while their man is #4 in theleague in total game winners hit, he holds the top spot in a lessglamorous category: most game winning opportunity missed shots![/size]

[size=-1]42 - Kobe
35 - Vince Carter
33 - Joe Johnson, LeBron
32 - Crawford
31 - Billups[/size]

[size=-1][/size]
http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

Damn Lebron already has 33 misses, geez. Did crawford shoot all the GW attempts for NY?

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by truthteller

Seriously.

Im Older than 90% of yall, and ive seen M.J. plAy in the flesh at MSG.

But if i have to pick 1, im going with KOBE.

You only have to be 7 years old to claim this. At least say you saw him play in the 80s or something if you're trying to act like you're old and wise. 

This had me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL wth does that even mean? you can watch bball games as soon as youre born and comprehend haha wow

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

well kobe took more shots...

what more important is the %.

i remember melo lbj and pp had better rating of clutch factor.

kobe prolly has made more b/c he took more...

this year and last year, kobe was pretty efficient in clutch moment...

other than that, he was just another average joe in the end.

the factual.

This guy is the biggest hater of all time, get outta here. Average Joe?!?! Just come out and say you hate the dude.

Originally Posted by sam23air

For me MJs game winners mean a lot more than Kobe's. Name a playoff game winner for Kobe. For Jordan you have a selection to choose from. Game winners mean more when they count more.
100% Truth.  Everybody knows that Jordan is GOAT.  Kobe is great by his own right, but at the end of the day Kobe is just an imitation of Jordan.

Wow you guys need to stop comparing. Jordan was great, JORDAN IS JORDAN. Kobe is great, KOBE IS KOBE. Imitation just sounds like all he does is try to copy Mike, and I dont think that he's trying to do that at all.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by sam23air

For me MJs game winners mean a lot more than Kobe's. Name a playoff game winner for Kobe. For Jordan you have a selection to choose from. Game winners mean more when they count more.
100% Truth.  Everybody knows that Jordan is GOAT.  Kobe is great by his own right, but at the end of the day Kobe is just an imitation of Jordan.

Wow you guys need to stop comparing. Jordan was great, JORDAN IS JORDAN. Kobe is great, KOBE IS KOBE. Imitation just sounds like all he does is try to copy Mike, and I dont think that he's trying to do that at all.
i dont think hes a imitator hes the poor mans mj...i just think they have similarities to their game...maybe its because they were coached by the same guy

but i really dont see a problem with players emulating jordan...i mean isnt that the whole idea with the like mike gatorade ad?
laugh.gif

Both Kobe and MJ have been blessed with tremendous talent
I agree.

I do think the talent today is better than the 90s so

Not even.

I think today's Cavs would work the Jazz teams of the 90s
The same Cavs team minus Shaq that got blown out by the Orlando Magic last year....
laugh.gif

The obvious reason MJ vs Kobe is beaten to death so much is because of the similarities (6'6, post up game, killer instinct, Phil, rings) Kobe is an imitation of MJ...

Fixed.  

I will say that Kobe is the most polarizing athlete in the history of sports - you'll never meet someone who's indifferent towards him...You'll either get a "G.O.AT.,
  What self-respecting basketball fan calls Kobe the GOAT??

This guys is the 2nd hater of all time haha geez. Who the F are you judge anybody. Stop slurping Jordans balls.

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

I agree.

Not even.

The same Cavs team minus Shaq that got blown out by the Orlando Magic last year....
laugh.gif

The obvious reason MJ vs Kobe is beaten to death so much is because of the similarities (6'6, post up game, killer instinct, Phil, rings) Kobe is an imitation of MJ...

Fixed.  

I will say that Kobe is the most polarizing athlete in the history of sports - you'll never meet someone who's indifferent towards him...You'll either get a "G.O.AT.,

If you don't agree that Kobe and MJ have a similar killer instinct, size, playing style, clutchness, etc. then there's no point arguing...Phil Jackson, Tex Winter, Scottie, countless former players/coaches who know basketball way more than either of us have stated they have comparable playing styles, skills, etc...sure there's differences, but who's closer to MJ? Just being compared to MJ, who I agree is the GOAT, is >>>> 99.99% of NBA player's careers

A lot of Kobe homers think Kobe is the GOAT based on skill not accomplishments obviously...Just like you, an obvious MJ homer, refuses to agree that anything or anyone comes close to MJ in anything...Keep watching your Michael Jordan To The Max and Ultimate Jordan DVDs...It's obvious your stuck in the 90s, probably watching MJ videos everyday wishing his Airness would come back
laugh.gif

QFT. This guy has some inner hate within him because there is no more Jordan. Let it go...let...it...go

Originally Posted by solealliance

mj duh
Kobe really loves them reverse baselines huh?
laugh.gif

Loved the video but #1 wasn't even Kobe's best, that one against Minny where he windmilled was.  But how is MJ's "Great Escape" not #1?

Well, really not surprised the way this thread turned out to be.

In the end, Kobe is a Jordan Imposter. Word to Torii Hunter.

But, he is the best Jordan imposter that is living up to being a great in his own right.

not as crisp and defined as jordans game
are you kidding me?? that statement just invalidates anything you just said....kobes and jordans game are like mirror images of each other...although kobe is a better shooter....etc etc...im not going to get into all that...but to say his game is not as crisp and defined as mikes....well thats just a flat out lie

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

^sorry but that's the only one really...suns in 1st round?????lol

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. If you did, you would have realized the magnitute of this game, seeing as how the lakers were the UNDERWHELMING underdog, by quite a bit, against a stacked Suns team, favored to go very far, even perhaps to the finals.....Kobe had NO help on that team...it was him, lamar, and guys like smush parker.....so before you belittle the shot....check your background info first...

dont forget the three agasint the pistons in the finals to basically keep their hopes alive.....im just adding to the list...  

loll  kobe himself really doesn't wanna talk about pistons finals though...really

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

well kobe took more shots...

what more important is the %.

i remember melo lbj and pp had better rating of clutch factor.

kobe prolly has made more b/c he took more...

this year and last year, kobe was pretty efficient in clutch moment...

other than that, he was just another average joe in the end.

the factual.

yeah i remember around the time kob was about 3 GW's in ealier this season and analyst started to really breakdown how clutch he is or is not. and your right melo and james #'s were somewhat higher.

think about this though....melo, bron and kob were all on the USA team. When they were in danger of losing to spain who did they defer to? who saved their 4SS?  

end of the day.... anyone who knows anything about ball knows if a team is down 2-3 pts with 9 seconds or less on the clock. give the ball to kob. not bron not melo but kob. lets not front

"just another average joe in the end"? do you REALLY believe that?......... i mean REALLY?

anyone on the team can save the team.. it's just that kobe didn't get to chance to shine during the games..mainly b/c hes not as efficient as lbj and wade....but.he's the oldest sg out there.. so lbj and wade just let him shine at the end...to give him some respect.

you really don't think that lbj nor wade can take over these weak international ballers? seriously? LOL. let's leave it at this.

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Well, really not surprised the way this thread turned out to be.

In the end, Kobe is a Jordan Imposter. Word to Torii Hunter.

But, he is the best Jordan imposter that is living up to being a great in his own right.

Imposter?? Take that sig off

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

I agree.

Not even.

laugh.gif

Fixed.  

This guys is the 2nd hater of all time haha geez. Who the F are you judge anybody. Stop slurping Jordans balls.

you sound young by the way.

Back
Top Bottom