Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Also dels is annoying af always sounds like he is yelling

Delz showed his ***. He came off as an old, moody *****. He went after Bull because he was the softest target. Fake tough guy. Rob kept it a buck as always. Scoop knows that he's in deep ****. It's just a matter of time

Delz showed his ***. He came off as an old, moody *****. He went after Bull because he was the softest target. Fake tough guy. Rob kept it a buck as always. Scoop knows that he's in deep ****. It's just a matter of time
yup delz shouldnt have been on

rob went in sometimes lmao

For anybody who bought the shirts. Do they run like their size or do u have to size up like most of their clothing. In usually a medium in t shirts so should I get a large?

For anybody who bought the shirts. Do they run like their size or do u have to size up like most of their clothing. In usually a medium in t shirts so should I get a large?
Which shirt? From Jordan or uniqlo? They both run TTS.

Yea meant Uniqlo. I remember someone here said they ran tts that why I was asking
Yea I bought two shirts yesterday and they ran TTS, asked someone that worked at uniqlo yesterday and they said US sizes. Doesn't hurt to size up tho I think, uniqlo doesn't seem to make their clothes too big either way. The previous release had to size up for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

the way scoop acted is suspect

and what rob said in the video and he swore on it i believe it
At this point Scoops reputation is ruined regardless of whether or not he is a scammer, his rebuttals have made people even more wary of him, and his "proof" is just his word against others. Even before all this his middleman reviews were bad, i doubt he'll recover. And all those guys doing that live was just embarrassing to them all, almost half of it was just them yelling and fighting each other like kids, and talking over one another. Absolutely embarrassing.

You should start a thread though, im sure some mod is bound to come rampaging in soon since this is way OT. But i've been semi following the scoop thing and i wanna see of anyone else would chime in if they've dealt with scoop

Last edited:
Scoops, rob, and the others all promote Fakes(in their terms 98%'ers) so they can all eat a bag full of baby ***** lol

pennywise!
You'll float too!  You'll float too!  What ya'll know about Stephen Kings IT!? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom