Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I have my first child coming in October. Going to be tough but I think I'm going to sit on these and break them out for their birth.

Yea someone would trade for sure, but itd probably be better to sell and then buy the new V2's, they are dropping in price fast, lowest ive seen in my size 9.5 was $400 which isnt outrageous when it comes to yeezys. I even had a friend offer me 4 pairs of V2's for my one pair, tempting but i already own a V2 and i'm not trying to collect adidas yeezys. Someone even offered me $150 just for the box and dustbag.

Last edited:
Yea someone would trade for sure, but itd probably be better to sell and then buy the new V2's, they are dropping in price fast, lowest ive seen in my size 9.5 was $400 which isnt outrageous when it comes to yeezys. I even had a friend offer me 4 pairs of V2's for my one pair, tempting but i already own a V2 and i'm not trying to collect adidas yeezys. Someone even offered me $150 just for the box and dustbag.
Sheesh. I need to think of something because I literally have 5 pairs.

After consignment fees how much are sellers really getting? I offered in the 1200-1500 range on grailed and I keep get countered with 2k....

1200-1500 sounds about right for independent sellers, only places i've seen ask $2k are consignment shops or really really delusional people. The people willing to pay that much already have, so you have short of this fringe market who'll spend about $1k, but nothing more then$1300. And it depends on size too, i saw a size 12 sell for almost $1200, which is the lowest ive personally seen. 

Someone thinking one white Yeezy will get them a kaws, retail is almost double on the kaws compared to the yeezys :lol:

Maybe in a few years from now if them yeezys skyrocket and these hold value or Fall in price

Someone thinking one white Yeezy will get them a kaws, retail is almost double on the kaws compared to the yeezys :lol:

Maybe in a few years from now if them yeezys skyrocket and these hold value or Fall in price
He might be able to get the Kaws hoodie for the Yeezys. I'm actually trading my coaches jacket and tee for a pair haha.

Last edited:
Maybe the kaws cap or something right?

Actually I got him with a kaws uniqlo shirt for em :lol:

My pair came in on Friday but I just got around to really checking it out and taking pictures.

Initial thoughts: They're heavy. Much heavier than all my other 4s and other sneakers for that matter. The quality is on point tho and these feel far more lux than any sneaker in recent memory.

Best details imo are definitely the back tab, tags on the inside of the tongues, and the box.

View media item 2421808

I get my package Wed. I was hoping the hat was a snap back. Not really feeling the strap personally. Trading yeezy is a 2-1 if your lucky. Unless it's zebra.

I was lucky enough for a small plush off uniqlo site, but the large was sold out, so I decided to head out to the mall and I had no idea it was so hyped all the way out in Virginia. Got there at 9:50, everything was already gone because they decided to open early.  Some waited in line since 4 am from what I heard to flip plush for $20 each.  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom