Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I was lucky enough for a small plush off uniqlo site, but the large was sold out, so I decided to head out to the mall and I had no idea it was so hyped all the way out in Virginia. Got there at 9:50, everything was already gone because they decided to open early.  Some waited in line since 4 am from what I heard to flip plush for $20 each.  :rofl:

line up at 4am to flip plush toys for $20 each - remarkable

What time do they restock? Keep missing, signed up for email, nothing...
Don't take my words, but Uniqlo associate said there will be another in-store restock in July.

She could not say wether the plush toys will be a part of restock or not.

FYI.

Yea someone would trade for sure, but itd probably be better to sell and then buy the new V2's, they are dropping in price fast, lowest ive seen in my size 9.5 was $400 which isnt outrageous when it comes to yeezys. I even had a friend offer me 4 pairs of V2's for my one pair, tempting but i already own a V2 and i'm not trying to collect adidas yeezys. Someone even offered me $150 just for the box and dustbag.
Zero pairs. I have 5 v2's lol not the Kaws.

I also was under the impression you had 5 pairs of kaws..I was like tf...

Can't wait to throw on my pair. The weather here this weekend is finally going to be nice. Hopefully I don't get mobbed by people wearing them asking dumbass questions like "what size are them"?

Last edited:
Do you guys think the prices on these will keep falling, or go back up soon? Looks like they've been going down a lot, but I don't think it will continue once some of these resellers unload their pairs. 

^^^ I think the best time to buy is right now. Once the legit pairs start to dry up, the prices will shoot up again. Just becareful. There is a lot of fakes pairs floating around all over the place. Especially on FEEDBAY.

Do you guys think the prices on these will keep falling, or go back up soon? Looks like they've been going down a lot, but I don't think it will continue once some of these resellers unload their pairs. 

The majority of buyers who have the disposable income to purchase these already made their purchase. They were the buyers who drove up the price. The other segment is the potential buyers who will do what they can to stretch their budgets to obtain these sneakers at the lowest possible price. They will drive down the prices. Since the majority of these shoes will never be worn, expect to always see pairs on the marketplace in the next 10 years. Some pairs will have numerous owners over that period. As the thrill wears off, buyers will become more scarce since the market for $1000+ sneakers is a niche market.

The unknown variable in all of this is the Kaws devotees. This is the person who has to have everything Kaws related. This I know nothing about but I suspect with all the fakes in the marketplace a lot of potential buyer who are not sneaker collectors will be scared away.

Last edited:
+1 nike rider. If I were to drop around 1k on these I would soly go through goat. Nothing like dropping a stack on fake sneakers on fleebay, stockx or kicks

+1 nike rider. If I were to drop around 1k on these I would soly go through goat. Nothing like dropping a stack on fake sneakers on fleebay, stockx or kicks

No doubt about that Erich, I agree GOAT would be the way to go.

It's just crazy how many fakes are being peddled, and folks are unknowingly buying them as witnessed by the number of
sold listings I see on the bay.

Last edited:
happy.gif

pair just came in im happy to have these at all but the box came damaged a little bit.

The grey on these are a little bit lighter than I thought it would be. 

These do feel very nice in hand premium feel.

and the glow is very bright felt like I had a flash light in hand for a second.

I would like to thank Aj and kaws for keeping their word and I take back every horrible thing I said about them.
happy.gif

man i feel bad for you nycers that camped out in the rain for nothing
I had to respond to this comment once I got my pair in hand. We did not wait for nothing after all.

this comment had me od tight after standing in that rain.

Received my pair from Kaws today. Very impressed w/ the packaging, and overall quality of the shoe. Like stated above, the box came a little banged up...mainly due to the fact that they shipped it in an oversized box...but nothing too serious.

Just picked mine up from the UPS store. My box looks the same on the corners. Haven't even got to pull em out yet to look at em though

for anyone who purchased from uniqlo on release day, have you gotten shipping info, if so has your shipping info updated at all? 

mine is still on shipping label created and hasnt moved at all

Back
Top Bottom