Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Just a heads up, if you buy the clothing, the hoodie, and tee run TTS. the Coach jacket go a size down. I purchase a large, but fit like a XL. I will need to cop a M.

Last edited:
The majority of buyers who have the disposable income to purchase these already made their purchase. They were the buyers who drove up the price. The other segment is the potential buyers who will do what they can to stretch their budgets to obtain these sneakers at the lowest possible price. They will drive down the prices. Since the majority of these shoes will never be worn, expect to always see pairs on the marketplace in the next 10 years. Some pairs will have numerous owners over that period. As the thrill wears off, buyers will become more scarce since the market for $1000+ sneakers is a niche market.

The unknown variable in all of this is the Kaws devotees. This is the person who has to have everything Kaws related. This I know nothing about but I suspect with all the fakes in the marketplace a lot of potential buyer who are not sneaker collectors will be scared away.
^^ this guy knows..OG

Would a pair of the original DS Banned 1s be a fair trade for these kaws? 
what do you mean original? you mean 1985 pair?

Would a pair of the original DS Banned 1s be a fair trade for these kaws? 

I mean it's possible but because of all the iterations that have come out since then on the Bred/Banned 1's, I don't know if anyone would do that trade anymore.

Received my pair from Kaws today. Very impressed w/ the packaging, and overall quality of the shoe. Like stated above, the box came a little banged up...mainly due to the fact that they shipped it in an oversized box...but nothing too serious.

View media item 2422684View media item 2422685View media item 2422686View media item 2422688View media item 2422689View media item 2422690
Am I one of the few left that won't be getting it till Wednesday? Won the shoes, hoodie and tee, but just paid resale for the coaches jacket. Got a hold of 2 Nintendo NES classic and sold one, so figured why not get the jacket.

Btw...all these pictures look nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the resale price dipping, i think itll probably hit $1100-1200 and stay there. The majority of people selling will probably not budge from that price, considering how high resale was at one point. If theres one thing i hate most about resellers, it's their refusal to accept defeat, they'll keep prices artificially high regardless of demand, which is why yeezy V2's are still pretty expensive even with the sudden drop in price. This will make independent sellers hesitant to sell for lower unless they just need the money, i can see a few pairs going for under $1k in the next few months for guys who held out too long, but in general i think they'll stay at at least $1k, accounting for the fact the scarcity of the shoe and the very very low possibility of a re-release. 

Worst case scenario, Kaws X Jordan decides to release these again in other colorways in bigger numbers, itll probably tank the resale vaule. I've been keeping tabs on galaxy foams for years, and those prices haven't budged at all for DS pairs, feels like the same for the Jordan 12 wings, even after it was revealed that nonnumbered pairs were produced, the resale vaule went down but held steady.

5k in a few years.

People thought I was crazy for buying Solars for 1k year of release.

When the adidas train derails...prices will sky rocket.

for anyone who purchased from uniqlo on release day, have you gotten shipping info, if so has your shipping info updated at all? 

mine is still on shipping label created and hasnt moved at all
I grabbed a plush off the restock and it shipped today 

^whats the lowest you've seen around nyc?...I have someone who won the kawsone raffle selling a sz 11 for 975....

Haven't really checked around locally yet...just been looking on GOAT and StockX. Really plan on copping from GOAT though cuz I want a box in decent condition lol

These are so Ill man, I put in a couple more offers on grailed, hopefully someone bites. Do these fit like normal 4s? My lasers fit slightly larger than the rest of my 4s.

Last edited:
for anyone who purchased from uniqlo on release day, have you gotten shipping info, if so has your shipping info updated at all? 

mine is still on shipping label created and hasnt moved at all

bought 4 shirts on release day, they shipped and are scheduled to be delivered Thurs

Back
Top Bottom