Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

He has to be fair to his fans. Can’t just surprise drop and be done with it. They would have gone to his IG and started complaining like crazy.

True but I would say he does his best to take care of them. After the BK museum debacle I'm pretty sure everyone received a pair eventually with his site emailing people without the need to raffle and get their pairs.

Not sure what exactly would be the best method to be fair to his fans. Maybe answer trivia on him haha.

I think the earlier idea someone had to enter the raffle and they do a captcha and send an email to your raffle entry that is time sensitive to click was a decent idea. Prove your human and minimize multiple entries and bots.

Waiting for the day that companies start asking for SS# to enter raffles

Can we place odds on you hitting this raffle with your current hot streak from OW? Giving you warriors like odds to open the betting. Send some of the good juju this way!
Sent.
giphy-1.gif

You've got juju.

did you hit last time?
yep. hoodie/shoes.

I also bought 2 other pairs at pre-presell for a g a piece. and sold one for 2400 ish...can't remember exactly, and made a few bucks on it. not a reseller but I will use market demand to fund my personals. This was well before the whole BK debacle and kawsone drop

Take my money

big evan has all the luck.. he has every hyped item out there
just luck and effort bro.
Only thing im missing that I wanted this year are the futurecraft 4D...but i got lucky w 2 of the 3D ones, so when the time is right I'll trade. Just dont think they made many in a size 13.

just luck and effort bro.
Only thing im missing that I wanted this year are the futurecraft 4D...but i got lucky w 2 of the 3D ones, so when the time is right I'll trade. Just dont think they made many in a size 13.

hopefully they make enough pairs for both of us :nerd:

Hoping that there are a ton of these available in the raffle... I have the grays (paid resell) would like to complete the set....

I just reached out to a few so called “big name ig sneaker plugs” and they confirmed that they are playing the same game we are. Good know for early fakes and other normal launch nonsense.

Maybe answer trivia on him haha.

This is what I said on the original drop. Wouldn't even have to be really hard to weed out the professional coppers. Just put up images of his figures and ask what they're called. Ask where he's from. It would be hilarious to watch dudes strike out because they don't even know what his real name is.

i'm not playing with KAWS one card one address

last time remember some dude hit on two pairs (his wife and him i assume different cards and name and same address)

his wife made him sell both pairs to pay for home goods for the house :lol:

I remember this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom