Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Word of advice:

If there is more than shoes, put everything you want on one entry. Last year I put in separate entries so when I won the hoodie, tee, and jacket, I got hit with $28 shipping for each. If they had been on the same one entry, i wpukd have paid $28 once.

I'm thinking KAWSONE raffle, a la Grey.
SNKRS LEO drop a la OW
maybe a few TIER zero online draws?

There was an announcement from nike a week before the capsule dropped in March last time, this one seems to be more under the radar, perhaps its just KAWSONE and just the shoe.
https://news.nike.com/news/kaws-jordan-4

question for those of you who hit last time .. did anybody put multiple items in the same raffle? say the kicks and hoodie? and still won?

My brother and I want a pair of these but stay in the same address. Would we dq ourselves for putting the same address?

fcfs random release time would've been ok with me
youngsabu.png
, they get supreme's devs to do their site and put recaptcha just for the toys lol

I think it would be smart for them to have some sort of second round of registering once it goes live that forces you to collect a code from your email and enter it within 7 minutes. That would be the best way to deflect as many bot entries as possible.

I think it would be smart for them to have some sort of second round of registering once it goes live that forces you to collect a code from your email and enter it within 7 minutes. That would be the best way to deflect as many bot entries as possible.

It would be ... but i don't see them doing it that way ...

Back
Top Bottom