Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Just copped the yeezy beluga 2.0, first step to have the kaws 4(grey or black)! Need to hit the top 3 gold to maximize my chance!

Can someone post the rundown of the last KAWSONE website release? I will be at work Monday, with no access to my personal email just my work email.. I don't want to put my personal email and not be able to check it during work and vice versa I don't want to be at home not able to check my work email.

Can someone post the rundown of the last KAWSONE website release? I will be at work Monday, with no access to my personal email just my work email.. I don't want to put my personal email and not be able to check it during work and vice versa I don't want to be at home not able to check my work email.

Raffle opened. You go to the site and enter all of your info, including what pieces from the collection you wanted (hat, jacket, hoodie, shirt, shoes). Raffle closed in about 5-7 minutes. I didn't win so maybe someone luckier can speak on that process.

There was a museum event that some Yorkeees hit and got pairs too

Hoping for a LA one this time

i'm not playing with KAWS one card one address

last time remember some dude hit on two pairs (his wife and him i assume different cards and name and same address)

his wife made him sell both pairs to pay for home goods for the house :lol:

Yeah different cards with same address should be okay, there is still a chance of getting disqualified but it’s a gamble. If you’re willing to take that chance for a higher chance of winning.

i'm not the fact that he is releasing the shoe on a different site not in Nike trash bot hands
(which they should start doing for other shoes like off white collection)

shows they actually care.

do people bot his other stuff he releases on there or its not that deep to do so?

Yeah different cards with same address should be okay, there is still a chance of getting disqualified but it’s a gamble. If you’re willing to take that chance for a higher chance of winning.

Recruiting family members to enter on my behalf. I was meh about the grey ones but I really like these black ones and I don't like all black shoes ever.

Shoes will look great next to the all black Snoopys that just came in yesterday and the other KAWS merch. And on foot obviously cuz these will become the go-to black shoes if I manage a pair.

Recruiting family members to enter on my behalf. I was meh about the grey ones but I really like these black ones and I don't like all black shoes ever.

Shoes will look great next to the all black Snoopys that just came in yesterday and the other KAWS merch. And on foot obviously cuz these will become the go-to black shoes if I manage a pair.

Yeah, black ones are dope. I like how he released the black Uniqlo Peanuts collection around the same time.

Would have loved for these to be released on black Friday for us to have a slightly better chance. I was stalking the site on BF hoping for the site to change pictures and give some of us a better chance with all of the hectic shopping and other shoe drops that weekend. But now we have 3 days of pressers, an email blast and all of the Twitter and Instagram posts to combat all of the reseller and bot entries

Would have loved for these to be released on black Friday for us to have a slightly better chance. I was stalking the site on BF hoping for the site to change pictures and give some of us a better chance with all of the hectic shopping and other shoe drops that weekend. But now we have 3 days of pressers, an email blast and all of the Twitter and Instagram posts to combat all of the reseller and bot entries

He has to be fair to his fans. Can’t just surprise drop and be done with it. They would have gone to his IG and started complaining like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom