Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Interesting to know that the blacks were once referred to as the “Friends and Family” Kaws 4
yea. I think f&f just got them WAY in advance lol.
I did hear these were more limited than the grey ones. unfortunately, I dont have proof of that. just my sources word.

13B7298E-24A7-498C-823A-263A7713431C.png

Wonder if it's gonna be the brown colorway of the companions since we've seen the Grey and black.

Yeah it was like a 15 minute raffle. 200k entries for like 2k shoes. Probably the fairest raffle we've seen
if this release does happen and they go with shopify that 200k number might triple. you can make it harder for bots on shopify but most don't, YS and justdon has had great releases because of the effort they put in

if this release does happen and they go with shopify that 200k number might triple. you can make it harder for bots on shopify but most don't, YS and justdon has had great releases because of the effort they put in

Shopify is the norm for other drops, but it wasn't used for the raffle. YS is a botfest too, just depends on the hype of the specific drop.

Shopify is the norm for other drops, but it wasn't used for the raffle. YS is a botfest too, just depends on the hype of the specific drop.
oh i know, just bringing it up because the last time i was on kawsone it wasn't shopify. YS used to change the url domain, static v2s i don't think they did anything

Def more than 2k shoes, feel like Half this site won

Locally a ton were for sale in my area so def more than 2k

I think it felt like there were more pairs because the raffle actually gave people a shot for once. I also remember there were a ton of fakes produced too before and after the drop

StockX has data for over 1200 sales on the shoe, about twice as many as the grey. Considering the different release methods I'd venture to say they were produced in similar quantities

Reminds me of when damn near everyone hit on the UNC shock drop, in the moment it felt like they produced half a million pairs (even though they didnt obv) lol

Still grateful for the pair I won, even though it took a while to ship :smokin

might pull the trigger on black pair but if its a green i can wait hopefully nike dont keep it as limited as the first 2 usually they never doo

Back
Top Bottom