Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

these are making the greys look like a GR allocation wise :lol:, they might pull a gold top 3 tho

Last edited:
these are making the greys look like a GR allocation wise :lol:, they might pull a gold top 3 tho
everything is suspect nowadays, they could be prepping a bigger nike drop.
that video review a few days ago however, didnt have normal retail labeling, looks like the super limited f&f stuff. not a good sign for broader release. but im just speculating like the rest of the jabronis out there.
Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.26.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.27.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.28.31 PM.png

930155-001

My brother and I live in the same apartment thus same billing/shipping address. Is it fine if we put both of our entries?

True but I would say he does his best to take care of them. After the BK museum debacle I'm pretty sure everyone received a pair eventually with his site emailing people without the need to raffle and get their pairs.

Not sure what exactly would be the best method to be fair to his fans. Maybe answer trivia on him haha.

I think the earlier idea someone had to enter the raffle and they do a captcha and send an email to your raffle entry that is time sensitive to click was a decent idea. Prove your human and minimize multiple entries and bots.

Waiting for the day that companies start asking for SS# to enter raffles
There's probably a facial recognition system looming...locally stored on the users device that has to match some sort of authentication device in-store...that's gonna be the new new. Even that can be gamed. We're all just savages.

There's probably a facial recognition system looming...locally stored on the users device that has to match some sort of authentication device in-store...that's gonna be the new new. Even that can be gamed. We're all just savages.

Fingerprint check in for raffle ticket in store and pick up day of release...

You'll have ppl selling scotch tape with their finger prints on it

The lengths ppl will go through to make a quick buck reselling...if they put that much effort in to research and investing or an actual career or job, sky is the limit.

Happy wife, happy life.

But I would have kept one pair at least. Luckily my girl understands, she hasn't even raised the debate about me selling my Mars Yards and my size is sitting around 1500 on GOAT and 1200ish on StockX.

Hell, she's putting in a raffle entry for me tomorrow on the site. She also knows I'm checking out after this release. Only doing raffles for yeezys to sell and buy her things

Man, I’m not sure it’s a good thing that I’m back reading on nt and find out about the Kaws raffle lol

my inside scoop just confirmed that there's going to be worldwide release. Cyber Monday is just a Kawsone exclusive.

Hope so. But either way I think we should all try to hold out on resale for this shoe. Let's turn these in to brick for resellers so they have to move them close to retail...heres to wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom