Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Grey 8s basically the cool grey 8s with stencil shapes. Go make your own.

Those are the cool grey 8s with kaws stencil shapes. And I don't have the skills to make a custom lol.

Just imagining with the quality thats on the 4s what the potential would be.

People need a reasonable chance to cop. Having it open more than 15 mins just causes more Ls

That's The Point!
tenor.gif

has anyone's orders went from a authorization to a charge yet ?
my CC still has my order as a authorization

take the money please

I see mine pending now so that's a relief. Damn, it's high stress winning a sneaker like this. Now I gotta be watching my porch like a hawk. Taking off work all next week lmao.
lol it’s serious especially when I missed out on the grey ones. If I receive them I will definitely rock em right away.

I got a confirmation email saying I was selected and my account was charged the full $413 immediately. As of right now my account has just recently had the $413 put back into my checking, does anyone know if this means my order has been cancelled?

meaning it can be held at an access point UPS store?

One doesn’t have anything to do with the other. MyChoice just notifies you of incoming packages. It’s all based on how they shipped if it will be able to allow holding at an access point (ups store)

but yet i legit try one entry

his crappy site makes me retry two times, and i get a DQ???

i got one order number off my tries.

his system cant weed out **** like that?

but homeboy and his momma all hit together, and brag here.

hell, fools with the sold out message won! and L number 101937483826 for me
Same thing happened to me

my money is still pending in my account. funds are there. just haven't been actually taken yet. what's the deal? anyone else?

We'll know more once KAWS starts sending out shipping/tracking emails. We're all in the dark until then.

I got a confirmation email saying I was selected and my account was charged the full $413 immediately. As of right now my account has just recently had the $413 put back into my checking, does anyone know if this means my order has been cancelled?

I won a pair. I did get the (i was selected) email and they took the funds. Now its the waiting game. Congratulations to all the other memebers that won.

@hollyhoodhills Emailing them worked for me too, got a confirmation within 10 mins.

To everyone with a PENDING CHARGE AND NO EMAIL:

If you haven't already, email shop@kawsone.com about your pending charge. They should sort you out...

Sent them an email yesterday and KAWSone actually replied... W email confirmation!!!!! They did state, "Pursuant to our terms, your order will be shipped.."

Back
Top Bottom