Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

For those of you that got shipping Friday night with no movement all weekend, mine just scanned looks like its finally making progress lol.
what the scan say? Mine got scanned Saturday night but nothing after and says in transit. Not sure why it didn’t have a departure scan if in transit!

Beautiful sneaker but i rather take my money and run off, dropped off for stockx already

Attachments

• IMG_20171204_164609_297.jpg
    IMG_20171204_164609_297.jpg
    660 KB · Views: 151
I got the shipping email late Friday evening and other then the orgin scan still no movement and it says delivery by wendsday seems UPS tracking is pretty hosed lol

I had to email them for my W confirmation, typed in the wrong email in the entry form.

Pending charged has dropped off , and still no Shipping email

Size 12 from Los Angeles
Order #15XXXX

Should I be worried?

what the scan say? Mine got scanned Saturday night but nothing after and says in transit. Not sure why it didn’t have a departure scan if in transit!

Well what I meant with scanned was that its finally picked up by UPS and now UPS has it. On friday night I got the shipping email "ordered processed ready for ups" and that was stuck throughout the whole weekend. Today it was finally scanned as "origin scan" from NY which means UPS has it in hand and now it switched to In Transit and its finally moving through the network and I have a new delivery date for tomorrow.

I had to email them for my W confirmation, typed in the wrong email in the entry form.

Pending charged has dropped off , and still no Shipping email

Size 12 from Los Angeles
Order #15XXXX

Should I be worried?
I’m Size 12 and from so cal also, my charge was gone and appeared this morning but still no shipping email

Well what I meant with scanned was that its finally picked up by UPS and now UPS has it. On friday night I got the shipping email "ordered processed ready for ups" and that was stuck throughout the whole weekend. Today it was finally scanned as "origin scan" from NY which means UPS has it in hand and now it switched to In Transit and its finally moving through the network and I have a new delivery date for tomorrow.
cool, I’m in the same boat... Dec 11th for me lol. Thanks for reply btw

Yea had a feeling these would drop in value...didnt think it would drop this fast though...have a feeling they will go up though. Jb has become less sought after by the beaats b/c theyre so readily available, but ive heard production numbers will be dropping this coming year so that might change the situation

Yea had a feeling these would drop in value...didnt think it would drop this fast though...have a feeling they will go up though. Jb has become less sought after by the beaats b/c theyre so readily available, but ive heard production numbers will be dropping this coming year so that might change the situation
Reminds me of the music industry right now!!!! Microwave era

I might let my size 11 go for 1.2k

As much as i may want to keep em. Im also thinking about trades or letting my 11 go also. Might look into trade for greys kaws ( just so many fake grey pairs out there) or sending to stock x.

If u trying to move, best bet may be fc...fc commands the highest prices on a lot of kicks even if they take 20% u may still come out with more than stockx on a lot of shoes

Didn't know the Cyber Monday drop was it. Thought these were going to retailers in the near future? :frown: :smh:

As of now...it's been only mentioned that cyber Monday thru kawsone was it....but we may see something come up soon since it wasn't specifically held to one drop date? The topic came up a few pages back...NTer mentioned something like that...but who knows.

As much as i may want to keep em. Im also thinking about trades or letting my 11 go also. Might look into trade for greys kaws ( just so many fake grey pairs out there) or sending to stock x.
I would keep these... I know it's hard to do these days, but this is the one shoe you will never see retro or be released after these runs.. This is an artist collab, an artist who never does the same thing twice. You will regret it in 2, 3, 5 years.. I think for that reason it's gonna be hard to wear this shoe or let it go.. wish I could afford 2 pairs.. but oh well, lucky to have one.

Back
Top Bottom