Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

All you guys that passed up on eastbay backorder, They shipped mine yesterday they should be here on monday.

Can anybody point me in the direction of a size 7 for retail or close to it???

My pair from FNL came in last night and my homegirl lost her mind when she saw them :lol: .. Now it's on me to find her a pair :smh:

Grade school sizes got beasted on...I need a size 6 and it's been slim pickings. Good luck, homie.

^^^^^

I could've got them when I picked up pairs locally for my god kids. Of course she waits til the last min to tell me as if this is still thr early 2000s when J's use to sit on shelves for weeks. If I run into a size 6 I'll definitely hit you up fam.

Can anybody point me in the direction of a size 7 for retail or close to it???

My pair from FNL came in last night and my homegirl lost her mind when she saw them
laugh.gif
.. Now it's on me to find her a pair
mean.gif
I should have just ordered a 9.5 from DSG....
^^^ Save $30 how?
Just got my tracking # from these dudes. Came at just a tad over $200 and some sizes are currently still available. Peep the Grey/Infrared 10 in there too.

Last edited:

Dude, buying them in the store on release day is a hellified experience in some cities. It's definitely insane in Baton Rouge, where I am.

Show of hands: who on NT ever had the issue of a website overcharging them for 3 pairs?
roll.gif

I'd rather be patient and wait for mine. *shrugs*
This whole post is spot on. Just can't see being out in them lines.

The only time I would probably consider is for MAJOR releases. Since I started collecting in June of 2013; I've only missed out on the black grapes (which I really didn't want), and the Gamma's (which I didn't try to order until like 1pm that day).

My Eastbay and Champs orders were suppose to be here today but some late connection was missed now its been delayed a day.

NDC order came in today and they are looking very nice!!!

Footaction appears to always be on backorder...maybe they are the little red-headed step child of the Eastbay Inc industry and get last dibs!?!?!?!

SMH. Was expecting my NDC pair today, but now it says exception. Train missed connection. WTF man They wait so long to tell u that, up until I went to bed yesterday it said scheduled for delivery today but now it's still in IL and apparently missed some destination. As long as I get them I'm straight but for real this happened with my infrared 6s too. They getting sloppy or something at UPS.

SMH. Was expecting my NDC pair today, but now it says exception. Train missed connection. WTF man They wait so long to tell u that, up until I went to bed yesterday it said scheduled for delivery today but now it's still in IL and apparently missed some destination. As long as I get them I'm straight but for real this happened with my infrared 6s too. They getting sloppy or something at UPS.
I feel your pain, I got this same stupid message with my Champs and EB orders this morning before the target delivery time of 9:30...now backed up a day...which is fine because my backorderd footaction VIs are coming tomorrow as well...it will be like Xmas all over again!!!

While the quality is nice on these I'm veeery disappointed in the color difference compared to the Powder Blue on the og's!! These or those 3's shouldn't even be labled Powder Blue imo!! I have these in a 10.5 and I'm seriously considering getting rid of em and just hunting down another og pair. I hate I sold my og pair back in 2012, I reeeally regret that horrible decision now!! If anyone knows of anyone with a clean og pair in a size 10.5 let me know please!

While the quality is nice on these I'm veeery disappointed in the color difference compared to the Powder Blue on the og's!! These or those 3's shouldn't even be labled Powder Blue imo!! I have these in a 10.5 and I'm seriously considering getting rid of em and just hunting down another og pair. I hate I sold my og pair back in 2012, I reeeally regret that horrible decision now!! If anyone knows of anyone with a clean og pair in a size 10.5 let me know please!

This is getting pretty sad...being apart of this "new" sneaker community...color is fine, I owned OGs when they released, they were never the same shade of blue, in fact some was made in different countries in Asia

View media item 825358

Ill tell you this. About the same amount of people are complaining about dudes complaining about the color. Dont get butt hurt over an opinion. Makes you look pathetic

Back
Top Bottom