Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I dont understand how I can purchase any regular shoe from Finishline but when I want to cop a pair of Jordans its a hassle. Its becoming ridiculous, and annoying. I called my bank they were like "Why are they charging you and instantly refunding you" ....but when I wanna cop a pair of hyperdunks from they bum site its smooth sailing. 
Was thinking the same thing, something is not right, maybe they are just playing some mind games.

On a side note, there are definitely a lot of pairs produced, I didn't even try this time, one and a half hour after the release got on FNL right away and was able to add to card...paying was a different story though. 

FNL are becoming more and more iffy and ridiculous to go trough on a release day, multiple errors when trying to use paypal, and I am not using no CC this time around since they charged me 5 times for the Taxi's and at the end none went trough. 

I got thru on FNL mobile on my iPad on the first try. Now I'm hoping to not get cart jacked on FTA. I'm trying to get my girl a pair. Wait time: 21 minutes.

so tempting.  I had my VI in hand (damn you UPS) from last week then this would be an easy no

frown.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I dont understand how I can purchase any regular shoe from Finishline but when I want to cop a pair of Jordans its a hassle. Its becoming ridiculous, and annoying. I called my bank they were like "Why are they charging you and instantly refunding you" ....but when I wanna cop a pair of hyperdunks from they bum site its smooth sailing. 

I totally agree. I got the error page as well

Add to cart is over. If your not in line in the eastbay/FTL family ur prolly screwed. If i helped u get shoes and u wanna donate (much appreciated) its caleb4god@gmail.com thru paypal. good luck everyone.

If you are getting CC error from FNL that's means "an order could not be created". Card gets charged but instantly refunded. Got that straight from the horses mouth in technical support last week dealing with the KD ASG

got a pair for me and my boy on FNL, Its a love/hate thing with them but I've scored most of my kicks from them..
same here. on a hyped release they are my go to bcuz of the wait process. Bots killed nike in the past

Finally dot the email from them. 

All that WC saved me is $2...OH YEAH!!! I am rich Biatch! Dave Chappelle voice. 

Last edited:
i had two checkout errors b4 gettin the go ahead on FNL. those charges go away buy wednesday. Bcuz of them i got another CC just to cop kicks bcuz i hate that pending charge they put up there

Should I cop on FNL for $167 shipped....
grin.gif

NAH CAN'T DO IT

Last edited by a moderator:
lmfao ive never even seen this before.....they Mutumbo'd that kids dream so hard and she had the nerve to sing the L.....

No kidding, haha. These judges were stone cold. "Don't cry and don't say please because you are not moving on"

Back
Top Bottom