Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

In all my years of collecting(2006) I think I only waited in lines 3 times now it's just hey nick we got a shoe coming in you want your size or let it go man it feels good not to go through the stuff y'all have to go through lmao

Yeah I read through it, but it's mostly just arguing and people yelling at each other lol. I figured I'd ask, but I think i'm just gonna take the plunge and find out for myself. If it sucks oh well it was a $300 mistake, if it works it will pay for itself the first yeezy release, Okay back to the 72-10's . I only put in 3 raffles, because Champs said raffles all day long then I got there and they said they ran out of tickets *****.
That's what happened last year so I made sure to have done it early to prevent it from happening to me again.

In all my years of collecting(2006) I think I only waited in lines 3 times now it's just hey nick we got a shoe coming in you want your size or let it go man it feels good not to go through the stuff y'all have to go through lmao
Rub it in some of our faces why don't you :lol:

In all seriousness, congrats on not having to go through the trouble of picking up raffle tickets or trying online.

That's what happened last year so I made sure to have done it early to prevent it from happening to me again.
Yeah I would have gone early but I was working. There is a local spot selling them for $325 early , but I think if I strike out on raffles I should be able to cop off of SNKRS or one of the footsites. Plus if I miss out resale should be low, or i'll wait for a restock. Last year I didn't even bother going to get tickets I just sit spinning on NDC for 3 hours went back to sleep woke up and they were in my cart lol.

I feel ya. Early bird gets the worm. Young cats gotta get ur head of that pillow b4 9am. They don't always serve brunch errywhere if u wanna eat. Ain't no V in dat. Lol

I was at the mall 15 mins prior to opening @ 9 n there were already bout a dozen ppl out front. No release of the year has been that way. None!

Still got a few tix tho.

Hey y'all, I could be reaching but....
 ​
Now that I think about it, the reason Nike/JB moved this release to the 12th, and made it FCFS... Was so the XI's could regain it's Concord (2011) thirst/hype. I think with the Aqua's, and the Maroon's still sitting in some places, Nike/JB is scared that they're ultimate money maker will sit also.
 ​
That's why they're changing the release dates/raffles/rules up, so you will have to get out here, and put some real work into obtaining them. They're doing any, and everything that they can, to maximize they're profits. If that makes since to y'all...
 ​
Long story short, Nike/JB wants straight pandemonium, anarchy and Mortal Kombat fatalities this Saturday y'all.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Hey y'all, I could be reaching but....

Now that I think about it, the reason Nike/JB moved this release to the 12th, and made it FCFS... Was so the XI's could regain it's Concord (2011) thirst/hype. I think with the Aqua's, and the Maroon's still sitting in some places, Nike/JB is scared that they're ultimate money maker will sit also.

That's why they're changing the release dates/raffles/rules up, so you will have to get out here, and put some real work into obtaining them. They're doing any, and everything that they can, to maximize they're profits. If that makes since to y'all...

Long story short, Nike/JB wants straight pandemonium, anarchy and Mortal Kombat fatalities this Saturday y'all.

:lol:  ​
nah, JB isn't scared. things used to hit discount for 20 years. a shoe sitting for a day(the 11s) won't affect anything

JB has already made their money on these XI's. Retailers pay for them 6 months in advance.

I feel ya. Early bird gets the worm. Young cats gotta get ur head of that pillow b4 9am. They don't always serve brunch errywhere if u wanna eat. Ain't no V in dat. Lol

I was at the mall 15 mins prior to opening @ 9 n there were already bout a dozen ppl out front. No release of the year has been that way. None!

Still got a few tix tho.
I go to work at 5 am bro, I can't go to the mall @ 9 am. I had to  go after work. Like I said, if I miss out on the raffles I'll cop online. Anyone who wants this shoe will get it if they try. (or they should at least)

Does anyone have the shiekh raffle codes for Northern CA TIA.  
Posted on pages 155 and 153, but here you go.

Originally Posted by citricacidcycle View Post

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Raffle started 12/4 and ends 12/9.

Good luck everyone!

NorCal
Citrus Heights / Sunrise Mall - ddce7a965b
Concord / Sunvalley Mall – c0ab4c7e5d
Hayward / Southland Mall - c2d393c3bf
Modesto / Vintage Faire Mall – e7b4e3053e (GS - 3c522244e3)
Roseville / Galleria at Roseville - closed
Sacramento / Arden Fair - e9dd1d9bcc
San Jose / Eastridge Mall - 56dce68963

SoCal
San Fernando Valley
Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza - 125dd0c909
Northridge Fashion Center - f62478d50d

Los Angeles County
Arcadia / WFS Santa Anita - heard this branch was closed...?
Burbank Town Center – 03dc666cc1 (GS – 470d3a4dc3)
Cerritos / Los Cerritos Mall - 80b6be3ed5 (GS - 682da49d84)
Compton – fa325257bf (GS – 30dae10e92)
Culver City Westfield / Fox Hills – 2cbcbef32e (GS - 3e54ec9c05)
Glendale Galleria – 8176c7aead
Huntington Park – e183ed3505
Lakewood / Lakewood Mall – 606efaa17a (GS - 90c1747a61)
Long Beach – 33d2927184
Los Angeles / Beverly Center – closed…?
Los Angeles / Downtown LA – e367da28b6
West Covina - bd37beb3a7

Orange County
Santa Ana / Main Place - 6f5a6ba4bb (GS - 22612b9c98)

Inland Empire
Montclair / Montclair Plaza - 4cd1740df0 / bf77320648 (two branches in the same mall)
San Bernardino / Inland Center – 42abb6ee16 (GS – 985a3ae93b)

San Diego
Chula Vista Center – 2d43cbf2b7 (GS - 15fa9a95ec)
El Cajon / Parkway Plaza – 5e5b0a1306 (GS - 11425dc9c4)
National City / Plaza Bonita - e7d74412e2 (GS - be780e22da)
San Diego / Fashion Valley - closed
San Diego / Horton Plaza - 9c10063969 (GS - 929acc729a)
San Diego / Mission Valley – 5eb5141c7e (GS - c9a99bc4c8)

Last edited:
I go to work at 5 am bro, I can't go to the mall @ 9 am. I had to go after work. Like I said, if I miss out on the raffles I'll cop online. Anyone who wants this shoe will get it if they try. (or they should at least)

Oh yeah no doubt. Even if you gotta work or oversleep you still should b good. If you can cop on RD in store or online I think most will get a pair. Days after. I dunno. In store is my 1st priority tho.

Oh yeah no doubt. Even if you gotta work or oversleep you still should b good. If you can cop on RD in store or online I think most will get a pair. Days after. I dunno. In store is my 1st priority tho.
Yeah same, I don't work on Saturday, I was talking about the raffles.  In store is definitely my priority because if I can get the shoes that day, why wait a few days to have them shipped to you.

nthat.gif

JB has already made their money on these XI's. Retailers pay for them 6 months in advance.

Doesn't exactly work that way. Nike has to co-op slow movers for these retailers and the retailers can return product (percentage) back to Nike for credit.

Tis the season. Locked my two pairs already so anything extra shall be ooped if I get any raffle calls. Good luck everyone

nah, JB isn't scared. things used to hit discount for 20 years. a shoe sitting for a day(the 11s) won't affect anything
True, I feel what you're sayin'. I'm just sayin' you remember how bad the Concord release was? It was that bad all across the country. People fighting, breaking into malls, people gettin' trampled, shot at you name it. I know I remember, I was in it! 
laugh.gif
It was like that in three of the different areas I went to.

All I'm sayin' @PmpDaddyRobFord, Is that y'all might wanna strap up this Saturday if you're goin' to be out in the madness. Some stuff could go down, and I don't want any of y'all to lose your life over some shoes.

Especially, a Non OG colorway.

roll.gif

That's all I sayin' G.

​
True, I feel what you're sayin'. I'm just sayin' you remember how bad the Concord release was? It was that bad all across the country. People fighting, breaking into malls, people gettin' trampled, shot at you name it. I know I remember, I was in it! 
laugh.gif
It was like that in three of the different areas I went to.
 ​
All I'm sayin' @PmpDaddyRobFord, Is that y'all might wanna strap up this Saturday if you're goin' to be out in the madness. Some stuff could go down, and I don't want any of y'all to lose your life over some shoes.
 ​
 ​

roll.gif
 ​
That's all I sayin' G.
It sucks when shoes becomes that serious man 
mean.gif

True, I feel what you're sayin'. I'm just sayin' you remember how bad the Concord release was? It was that bad all across the country. People fighting, breaking into malls, people gettin' trampled, shot at you name it. I know I remember, I was in it! :lol: It was like that in three of the different areas I went to.

All I'm sayin' @PmpDaddyRobFord
, Is that y'all might wanna strap up this Saturday if you're goin' to be out in the madness. Some stuff could go down, and I don't want any of y'all to lose your life over some shoes.

:rofl:

That's all I sayin' G.
if I wanted these, it be online or bust. way easier online anyway

Back
Top Bottom