Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Naw I think they are trying to prolong things.
There were only 3 OG colors (concord, black red, Columbia) or 4 if you count the space jams.
It seems as tho they are alternating years now. OG/RETRO+/OG
Black/Red, gamma, legend blue, 72-10, maybe space jams next year

Jams will be the first time I double up on any shoe ever

my 1st Jordan was the OG black/red 11s. they are actually the most economical one for me considering there is no ice sole and the upper is black. they can last forever.
the 09 jams were shameful tho.

As I have said before, I have been purchasing and collecting Jordans for 13 years. That being said, I am not concerned about this release at all—I am 100% certain I will be able to purchase a pair with ease.

Your Ablility to purchase a shoe and or your Ablility to screen cap or photoshop has nothing to do with each other.

No one doubted your Ablility to cop a mass produced 11. I said several times I'm never worried about an 11 release.

It's the eagerness and lack of confidentiality to post such a thing when NT members the salty ones (which 11 releases bring in droves) have been know to mess up good things, cancel orders, heck even try to get folks fired.

So rookie in the since of Internet use.... Never put anything personal online it's forever and can come back to get you

my 1st Jordan was the OG black/red 11s. they are actually the most economical one for me considering there is no ice sole and the upper is black. they can last forever.

Real tears on the 09 ones my brothers pair looks like trash he's actually pissed that Nike had the Ablility to produce these 72's but did the 09 like that. With that said he gave up his boycott of the 11's and is copping this year :lol:

It's not the location that's concerning. It's that you posted the text. It's not a big deal but if the wrong person is looking, it could lead to trouble for the staff.

3.2.1. Before a blog runs with this text and conspiracy theorists come out the woodwork when they can't secure a pair.

Real tears on the 09 ones my brothers pair looks like trash he's actually pissed that Nike had the Ablility to produce these 72's but did the 09 like that. With that said he gave up his boycott of the 11's and is copping this year :lol:

:lol: but I'd take the patent leather thickness from those. I don't remember my 09s having the hard creases the 2012s got after 1 wear.

Take it like you should have kept the info to yourself or kept the location spot a secret.

Oh, okay. I now notice the discrepancy. That is actually the individual's name (it maybe a nickname, I am not entirely sure), not the location of the Finishline. My apologies for the confusion.

I would have just paid the $50-70 for the pre-order. That's a lot of time/gas/work involved.
I believe some of us do it for the sneaker culture, plus thank god it's not fcfs because then we would have to go against the youngsters and their overnight gear. But a little extra spending money never hurt nobody

2 days, 4 malls, 11 stores, 114 raffle tickets, mens

I would have just paid the $50-70 for the pre-order. That's a lot of time/gas/work involved.

Logic always wins.

Only when you assume. You don't know if he's only going for 1 pair or the vacinity the 4 malls are with each other.

Like I can hit 3 malls by driving 30 miles in a straight line (give or take) to see my dad or something.

Your Ablility to purchase a shoe and or your Ablility to screen cap or photoshop has nothing to do with each other.

No one doubted your Ablility to cop a mass produced 11. I said several times I'm never worried about an 11 release.

It's the eagerness and lack of confidentiality to post such a thing when NT members the salty ones (which 11 releases bring in droves) have been know to mess up good things, cancel orders, heck even try to get folks fired.

So rookie in the since of Internet use.... Never put anything personal online it's forever and can come back to get you

I highly doubt an oblique screenshot of a text message will cause harm or whatever you seem to be predicting with your prescient view.

I am not trying to offend you with this post or the previous. My apologies if I came off that way.

Only when you assume. You don't know if he's only going for 1 pair or the vacinity the 4 malls are with each other.

Like I can hit 3 malls by driving 30 miles in a straight line (give or take) to see my dad or something.

Yea I was able to hit up 4 malls and drove about 60 miles total about $5 gas... I was out for about 3-3.5 hours. Was able to do some xmas shopping also.

Last edited:
Any word on whether these fit a bit bigger like last year's Legend Blue release, or more like in year's past?

stayblazin41 stayblazin41 you have great intentions.

These shoe companies sometimes take their jobs too seriously and if they see something like that, they like to spit fire at the staff.

For example, Nike employees aren't allowed to post Nike outlet updates on here. There are a few stories of employees getting reprimanded due to such which sucks.

I highly doubt an oblique screenshot of a text message will cause harm or whatever you seem to be predicting with your prescient view.

I am not trying to offend you with this post or the previous. My apologies if I came off that way.

You will be amazed what some of these people can find out about a person on here, but nothing personal taken. Just always keep personal connections off these boards. I try to anyways

I am going to do one raffle and thats the Niketown one, however I know I will be able to get a pair. 

Almost forgot about the NTs raffle today...thought I was done. That's one more, well 2 more chances then the waiting starts....the worst part...

Naw I think they are trying to prolong things.
There were only 3 OG colors (concord, black red, Columbia) or 4 if you count the space jams.
It seems as tho they are alternating years now. OG/RETRO+/OG
Black/Red, gamma, legend blue, 72-10, maybe space jams next year
Hoping for Space Jams next year. But I think it might be Cool Grey's. Jams haven't retroed since 2009.

laugh.gif

They retro Jams next year I don't how I'd feel. Good on one hand to get a fresh pair, un easy due to the chaos that will ensue for them....

i remember copping the Cool Greys on footlocker at 12am. Anyone remember those days? No cart errors eitgher lol

Back
Top Bottom