Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Europe and the US are different animals when it comes to jays
You are right , but if a FSR of 11's is on NDC EU ,the Europeans can buy from them with free shipping probably.

That means they wont buy from the other EU stores SNS etc. , so we can get few more chances to buy :smile:

You are right , but if a FSR of 11's is on NDC EU ,the Europeans can buy from them with free shipping probably.
That means they wont buy from the other EU stores SNS etc. , so we can get few more chances to buy :smile:
the fact they are sitting does make you think they'll be easier to get online here but who really knows. The boutiques there have em but who really wants to pay customs or risk it if they can get em here?

Its Christmas, treat yourself.

I can imagine these will be harder to cop.  I want the 12s more so hopefully i can get them.
I just tried lol. Waited 8 mins in line sold out....
Go for big sizes yall no hopes for 7.5-10.5

i got both the 11 and 12 good day for me :smile:

size 10 EU both :smile:
hohoho xmas came pretty early for you . Congrats
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i manage to cop thru snipes.com, anyone had dealt with them before? how long before they sent the email confirmation.

It's been my past experience that when the shoe is "easy" to get or "mass produced" I've struck out online. Hopefully luck changes this morning

I had a crazy night out here. Got home at 4am, had to get up by 7am to catch a train to get into town for the release.

Sleep won. All 11s sold out over here. Sleep 1 - Jordan 0. Money saved, I guess.

Good luck in a few hours everyone! The Eu sites still have these in deep numbers too! 

There is a full size run on Nike eu still.  For those in us im sure you can find proxys if need be ?

House of Hoops in Willowbrook NJ and Paramus NJ got over 1,500 pairs each.

Take it for what it's worth.

These are some of the reasons why I stopped supporting JB.

Good luck to whoever is looking to cop but all in all this has been wack release handled by JB

Uninspired Colorway and theme. 10 years ago DMP XIs were a great nod to the 72-10 season with the gold accents and actually had information about the accomplishment released with the shoe. These have glitter and suede and don't even come with a stinking retro card. Glitter and suede has nothing to do with the 95-96 season or XIs.

$220 is a slap in the face. Close to $250 after tax for most people who are copping tommorow. Nothing can justify this price. These materials aren't premium. They already have pairs on twitter and IG that got mold and yellowing soles. The shape isn't remastered because they still have that banana curve going on and low patent cut. The leather is nothing special either. They have that same tumbled cut on discounted Air Max models sitting in same store

Jordan Brand dont even have faith in itself anymore. JB and Nike got punked out and deebo d for the initial release date by adidas. People have been planning for 12/19 since the summer time. JB seen most of these fall releases sit in stores. When the sneaker blogs started making a big deal about dissapointment sales of Aqua 8 and Maroon 6 JB yuppies flinched like the COWARDS and NON PROFESSIONALS I been calling them for 2 years. This wasn't a "genius move" this is reactionary management. By not standing their ground on 12/19 they are giving away market share that you economic guys keep on making excuses about and sent a subtle message of weakness to their competitors. No wonder UA is boldly putting bugs in the public ear about Currys being better than Jordans and Adidas generating front page press with their drops. JB executives looking mega soft and out of fresh ideas right now.

Again this is all nothing that represents Jordan, 72-10 season, or the XI model but good luck to whoever put in work to cop.
I strongly agree!!!

These are some of the reasons why I stopped supporting JB.

Good luck to whoever is looking to cop but all in all this has been wack release handled by JB

Uninspired Colorway and theme. 10 years ago DMP XIs were a great nod to the 72-10 season with the gold accents and actually had information about the accomplishment released with the shoe. These have glitter and suede and don't even come with a stinking retro card. Glitter and suede has nothing to do with the 95-96 season or XIs.

$220 is a slap in the face. Close to $250 after tax for most people who are copping tommorow. Nothing can justify this price. These materials aren't premium. They already have pairs on twitter and IG that got mold and yellowing soles. The shape isn't remastered because they still have that banana curve going on and low patent cut. The leather is nothing special either. They have that same tumbled cut on discounted Air Max models sitting in same store

Jordan Brand dont even have faith in itself anymore. JB and Nike got punked out and deebo d for the initial release date by adidas. People have been planning for 12/19 since the summer time. JB seen most of these fall releases sit in stores. When the sneaker blogs started making a big deal about dissapointment sales of Aqua 8 and Maroon 6 JB yuppies flinched like the COWARDS and NON PROFESSIONALS I been calling them for 2 years. This wasn't a "genius move" this is reactionary management. By not standing their ground on 12/19 they are giving away market share that you economic guys keep on making excuses about and sent a subtle message of weakness to their competitors. No wonder UA is boldly putting bugs in the public ear about Currys being better than Jordans and Adidas generating front page press with their drops. JB executives looking mega soft and out of fresh ideas right now.

Again this is all nothing that represents Jordan, 72-10 season, or the XI model but good luck to whoever put in work to cop.

View media item 1824713

Last edited:
I don't how anyone can strike out on holiday 11 releases anymore. You're either REALLY unlucky or didn't put in any work at all, and even then you should be able to cop online..

kinda hyped for these gonna buy a few pairs for some friends the look is nice but i can do without the sparkle .

Doesnt JB make what all other sneaker companies make in a year just with the the XI holiday release? I thought I read that here somewhere.

I love the nappa leather on these shoes, so great man! The inside material feels a bit softer than the legend blue's ones!

Will ball in them later today!

Back
Top Bottom