Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Crazy when i went to FTL and DTLR earlier folks had they tix and confirmed calls still showed up and was told they not taking anymore tix mean while folks a couple hrs after the store opens folks was leaving with 3 or 4 bags on some wild ish

PSNY was a walk in the park compared to these....

Now COME on Hypebeast and send me my uncaged Ultra Boost.

everyone is saying high supply, but I am just not seeing it I went 1/14 with raffles and online is a struggle but possible. I feel like they are more than normal, but not crazy available.
Im in SD also. Only raffle (besides Shiekh online) I entered was FTL UTC. Struck out. Online was super easy though and I continued to get through even after my first purchase. Seems widely available online.

Last edited:
Picked mine up locally, straight too feet. Happy with my pair as far QC is concerned.

I'm calling Nike at the Grove LA to release my 9.5, fyi everybody.

have a 10 at Niketown NYC (Midtown)

PM me if you want them. I have to 8pm to pick up so act soon

Not a resell just an oop for fellow NTer
If I didn't cop these online today, I would have gladly taken these for myself.  Good looking out for those who need that OOP!

Im in SD also. Only raffle (besides Shiekh online) I entered was FTL UTC. Struck out. Online was super easy though and I continued to get through even after my first purchase. Seems widely available online.
my computer might be broken then lol, might need to kick it. I keep getting errors everywhere.

Quick group shot, really want to see someone post every c/w i know we have a couple on this site
nerd.gif
how are the soles of your gammas looking

If they release space jams next year, no matter the price the 11 madness we are familiar with will return. possibly even stronger than the concord buffoonery.

Wish Columbia's would have been this easy. Still looking for my size at retail
I think people forget how much of a break through this release was.  It's actually a very positive sign for people who actually want them!!!!!

I sure hope it stays that way going forward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom