Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

1607383060701.png

copped the adapt 2.0 in Oreo for 25% off on cyber Monday....pretty hard to go back to tying shoes after stepping into them....now Jordans with that tech about time nike....unprecedented times call for unprecedented kicks....hands free shoes = no hand Sani needed

Right. But no one knows that yet. Pretty obvious they'll be relatively limited, but crazy to me to drop $2500-plus on them now when it's only a few weeks away from the release. But hey, whatever.
I agree. That’s bogus. But that’s the state of the game at this point. Nike laughing all the way to the bank.

I mean, are these REALLY going to be selling for anywhere near thousands of dollars once they actually have released?
I think on release day these flip for 1k easy

look at those hyper adapt, ugly as hell and they were selling 1k til they started producing more and more months down the line

My question, and I actually asked this in the Adapt forum too, for cats that purchased any iteration of this shoe with the adapt technology, does anyone use the shoe for anything (hooping, gym, etc....) besides casual use. I would cop a pair of the Adapt Auto Max, but if they’re not even fit to lift and do gym **** in then I can really understand the purpose.

My question, and I actually asked this in the Adapt forum too, for cats that purchased any iteration of this shoe with the adapt technology, does anyone use the shoe for anything (hooping, gym, etc....) besides casual use. I would cop a pair of the Adapt Auto Max, but if they’re not even fit to lift and do gym **** in then I can really understand the purpose.
From the video up top here. The top lace (laceless though :lol: ) is going down. How would there be any true ankle support? Does the tightening stop at a certain point? Or do you control that?

Let's be real for at least a second. And I say this as a child of the 80s/90s, and a HUGE Back to the Future fan ...

This "tech" is stupid in most cases. It's an answer to a question no one actually asked. It LEGIT started as a movie dream, and a movie within one of the greatest pop-culture movie phenomenons of all time. That's why the IDEA is dope, and why anyone even cares or is interested.

But in real life, even in 2020/2021? Nah. I have the first-gen Adapt BBs. They're cool as a gimmick, but once you get over that, they're just annoying. I'm kinda sorry I even bought them, other than the novelty. It's not difficult to tie your own freaking shoes. It's quick and simple. It works, and has worked for 200 years. Having to go to your phone and an app to screw with it is nonsense. And then on top of it, you have to remember to charge your shoes on the pad, update the app ... it's a giant waste of time and energy.

Back
Top Bottom