JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

What is the manufacturing date on the inside of your Jordan XI SA? I'm wondering cuz mine were made 10-07-09 - 12/02/09 and i'm trying to see the slight differences.

both of my pairs are 10/7/09

I'm sure they are all 10/07/09, but the important one is the second date. What's the second date on yours? and is there a super light bluish tint to your tongue? Also, where did you get it.

double post on accident

What is the manufacturing date on the inside of your Jordan XI SA? I'm wondering cuz mine were made 10-07-09 - 12/02/09 and i'm trying to see the slight differences.

I'm sure they are all 10/07/09, but the important one is the second date. What's the second date on yours? and is there a super light bluish tint to your tongue? Also, where did you get it.

one pair says 10/07/07    01/12/10  and my other pair says  10/07/09   01/05/10
i got one pair from footaction and one pair from footlocker. idk which pair i got from which store.

there is no bluish tint to the outside of my tongue unless im hurt n just dont see it

also i live in NY if that helps

That is weird man. I dunno, i'm trying to do research to see why mine has a blue tongue and was actually produced on the same day as most people (not sure there's is blue)... You know what, we should all post a pic of our shoes to see if there are differences (without any crazy lighting).

well what size are yours? because i know GS has a legit blue sole very similar to the carolinas and the carbon fiber is alot different/better and also they looked like they had a more blue tongue also

I'm a sz 10, but got 9.5. It's legit, I compared it with Finishline, but forgot to check the tongue and it's killing me that I forgot.

ohpoaf.jpg

Anyone know how to upload pics?

go to tinypic.com and upload ur picture then once u do that copy the link for message boards n then paste it in the box to post a comment and the pic pops up.
i just did it and posted a pic of mine. picture not so great bc it was w. iphone

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by justinsan

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

I like how so far only one person on niketalk has the special edition one.
well there are only 25 of them. chance of getting them are slim to none

anyone know how many were produced?

ONLY 25 PAIRS.....lol 1 of 25 limited edition means only 25 pairs homie.
unless you're talking about ALL THE 25th ANNIES TOGETHER? if thats what you meant be more clear next time. and i have no idea how many were made. but deff less then the space jams bc they're "Limited"
sorry, wasn't clear.  i KNOW how many of the "special" pairs there are (25).  I meant to ask how many total of the Anniversary editions were made.  

unless you're talking about ALL THE 25th ANNIES TOGETHER? if thats what you meant be more clear next time. and i have no idea how many were made. but deff less then the space jams bc they're "Limited"
sorry, wasn't clear.  i KNOW how many of the "special" pairs there are (25).  I meant to ask how many total of the Anniversary editions were made.  

I'm just saying, you would think they would start surfacing, because most heavy collectors of jordans are on this forum. and there are only 25, and i highly doubt that the lucky 25 aren't niketalkers. well who knows, well see soon enough who was lucky. stil waiting for mine. FNL took forever to put out orders.

It's just that shade of blue makes me worry man. So many people claim there's isn't at all, it's more of a light myst, you can only see if when you compare it with the nylon mesh around it. Also, the patent leather is less shinier then the Space Jams?

Got mine from Eastbay today. I wasn't sure from just the pics, but after seeing them and trying them on, I'm sold, and very glad I copped. They will definitely be rocked soon.

one pair says 10/07/07    01/12/10  and my other pair says  10/07/09   01/05/10
i got one pair from footaction and one pair from footlocker. idk which pair i got from which store.

there is no bluish tint to the outside of my tongue unless im hurt n just dont see it

also i live in NY if that helps
champs houston and mine read 10/07/09 12/07/09

I just checked all 4 pairs of mens size I have and none of them have the blue tint tongue. After looking at all 4 pairs together in the same lighting, they all have the green/blue tint sole. All 10/09 - 12/09 manufacture date.

My girl's GS pair also didn't have the blue tint tongue but the soles are super blue icey.

Looking from that pic. It just seems like a darker shade of white as opposed to a blue tint. Anyone notice that in the lighting the soles can look either light yellow or green/blue? Really weirddd...

It's just that shade of blue makes me worry man. So many people claim there's isn't at all, it's more of a light myst, you can only see if when you compare it with the nylon mesh around it. Also, the patent leather is less shinier then the Space Jams?

Theyre all white shoes and the blue tint is what worries you?

Originally Posted by ISGirl0119

Correct me if I'm wrong but the special 1 of 25 is actually numbered. A #17 of the 25 has actually surfaced. I'm not sure if the one on jumpman23.com is a sample or if its one of the actual pairs. Cause I posted pics a couple pages back and I have the #1 pair. Thats just the info that I know.

This guy got 1 out of 25 also. So i guess there not number.

I think it's just a factory "defect", I don't mean defect as a bad thing but they could have used a different mesh or came from a different factory. I doubt there is anything wrong with the blue tongues. They really don't even look blue but just a little darker

I'm just saying, you would think they would start surfacing, because most heavy collectors of jordans are on this forum. and there are only 25, and i highly doubt that the lucky 25 aren't niketalkers. well who knows, well see soon enough who was lucky. stil waiting for mine. FNL took forever to put out orders.

not most heavy collectors are on NT, u would be surprised at what some ppl have behind closed doors

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Theyre all white shoes and the blue tint is what worries you?

Well, to be honest, I like it. It's just that too many people I hear are saying there were prototypes or "samples" that were released prior to release date. Even though I got mine on May 1st from a local retail shop, it still worries me. I dunno, what do you guys think?

Well it's near 8PM PST and my shoes never made it here today. They were supposed to be here today and now I just had to write Eastbay to ask them to refund my credit card and actively pursue an investigation with the Oakland, CA UPS employees. I'm sure it wont even get off the ground... last time my 13/10 Collezione was stolen, USPS or Eastbay didn't do anything but refund me and shrugged at an investigation.

I'm pretty bummed out about someone stealing my package... I hope all of you guys enjoy your shoes. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be for me...

Back
Top Bottom