JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Anyone here who got the XI's one of the lucky 25 to have the jumpman and patch on their pair?

Yes, you have to go back about 8 pages. A girl has the number 1 out of 25.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

So I guess we can put this aside for now, LOL.

So, who actually thinks that we should leave our SA XI's in the paper wrap? I took them out, then put the paper back in... still waiting to hear some opinions.
Anyone who actually know for a fact?
forget the paper dude. take the shoes out and rock it. 

Originally Posted by riddla713

if yall are worried about your sa xi's having a bluish tint on the tounge yall should of seen the early release pairs of the sa xi's. i had one and the tounge was hella blue. i sold the early pair i had before rd because the new pics i was seein were alot different than the pair i had. not only was the tounge blue but the patent was yellowed pretty bad. also the soles were not near as icey. the pairs that actually released were 10x better than the early release pairs and thats why im glad i was able to flip my early release pair before rd and cop the final production pairs. the pairs i have now are pefect and the tounges look fine.

Here's the question bro, how do you know if the pair I have is the newer release?

because if you bought your pair from a valid retailer like footlocker, nike.com, finishline, etc. you have a final production pair. on the other hand, if you bought a pair 2 months early like i did back in late febuary, you have an early production pair. most shoe retailers get their shipments in about 1-2 weeks before rd so if you bought a pair 2 weeks or more before then than you have an early release pair. your not going to get early production pairs from solid retailers. most of the early pairs come from websites like marqueesole, vmvinc, promo-shoes, etc.also you can get early production pairs from a seller on ebay or a sketchy mom and pops store. the early pairs are not even supposed to be sold, they are stolen from the nike factories overseas and thats why you can get shoes months before they release, but you take a chance when you do that because most of the pairs that are stolen are b-grades.

So, who actually thinks that we should leave our SA XI's in the paper wrap? I took them out, then put the paper back in... still waiting to hear some opinions.

i took my paper out after talkin to few people about it and checkin on a pair of Vs i stored that one shoe is soo icy thats off paper n the other on the paper is slightly a lil yellowed....i took the paper out bc im storeing a pair of xis n i even took it out on the pair im rockin bc i put all my shoes back in the box when i take them off

It's hard for me to rock them right now. I got all these Jordans i've bought and I don't go anywhere, I work security 3 days a week, and go to school. Only days I ever go out is like once every 2-3 weeks... and they aren't good shoes to wear to a club. I buy them just to have them I guess. One day I will, but today isn't the day.

I would like to know also.

NOT only for XIs but is this the best thing to do as far as other shoes go ???

Thanks.

It's hard to tell through camera's, I hate cameras! Basically, how I found out was that the mesh around it was white, but the tounge was tinted. Only you could tell that. It does look like that to me, but it might be lighting.

i hope the guys who have a 1 in 25 pair realize each pair is numbered 1 0f 25. its just saying that you have 1 pair of 25 made. they are not numbered all the way up to 25. even the coin on the jumpman23.com website is numbered 1 0f 25.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the special 1 of 25 is actually numbered. A #17 of the 25 has actually surfaced. I'm not sure if the one on jumpman23.com is a sample or if its one of the actual pairs. Cause I posted pics a couple pages back and I have the #1 pair. Thats just the info that I know.

My pair that I ordered from Eastbay just left today.  I bet the whole shipping department probably went through all the pairs looking for those Jumpman's before shipping them out lol.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I would like to know also.

NOT only for XIs but is this the best thing to do as far as other shoes go ???

Thanks.
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. The paper really doesn't do anything in terms of yellowing a sole/shoe unless you have it in a humid/hot place allowing the paper to get moist and seep into the shoe. I have pairs that are 10 years old plus still in the paper. I don't get how people can think that a piece of paper will yellow a clear sole. Obviously for that to happen, you have it stored in the wrong place. It's all about keeping them well kept in a dark/dry/cool place, and rotating the pairs in and out every now and then to breathe.

I really don't get how people can say the SJ's paper will yellow a shoe. It's not even the tan recycled paper. It's a white tissue paper. People like to find any excuse for something wrong happening to their stuff. JB/Nike wouldn't package a shoe with that paper that would damage a new shoe right off the bat. It's never someone's fault, right? My retro Concords/Columbias/SJ's from 00 all have clear icey soles like day 1, and the paper was left in the box. I've never had a yellowing problem with the paper. I guess my paper must be magical huh? Y'all got bigger fish to fry than paper in a shoe box. Lol...

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

well what size are yours? because i know GS has a legit blue sole very similar to the carolinas and the carbon fiber is alot different/better and also they looked like they had a more blue tongue also

i disagree im GS size and although the sole is like a carolina blue tint both my pairs and my other chicks pair dont ahve a blue'#!$ tint on the tongue are but the carbon fiber is alot better tahn on mens sizes
smile.gif
i guess we got lucky

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

well what size are yours? because i know GS has a legit blue sole very similar to the carolinas and the carbon fiber is alot different/better and also they looked like they had a more blue tongue also

i disagree im GS size and although the sole is like a carolina blue tint both my pairs and my other chicks pair dont ahve a blue'#!$ tint on the tongue are but the carbon fiber is alot better tahn on mens sizes
smile.gif
i guess we got lucky
QFT SneakerFee. My girl's GS pair is exactly like yours. The carbon fiber plate on the GS dont feel like carbon fiber at all though. I checked a bunch of pairs from a few stores, and they all felt way softer than the Men's pair. (Not to say the Men's is true carbon fiber either.)  But the GS pair I got did not have a blue tint on the tongue.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

My pair that I ordered from Eastbay just left today.  I bet the whole shipping department probably went through all the pairs looking for those Jumpman's before shipping them out lol.

that's friggin' hilarious! 
roll.gif

the funny thing is...that's probably true.  

Yeah, they'll prob cancel. I did this with the SJ's and two CDP's and they cancelled after 3 weeks. No need to get your money tied up like that.

2 of my 3 pairs were shipped from my orginal FNL.com order...got the cancellation notice for pair #3 today...

Was able to pick up a few pairs on the restock...lets hope those are a WIN and aren't cancelled, which the probably will be...

Hopefully they come through and get the utilize the bing.com rebate again
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bly3

2 of my 3 pairs were shipped from my orginal FNL.com order...got the cancellation notice for pair #3 today...

Was able to pick up a few pairs on the restock...lets hope those are a WIN and aren't cancelled, which the probably will be...

Hopefully they come through and get the utilize the bing.com rebate again
smile.gif
that's awesome about the re-stock.  
so curious...were your 3 pairs all on one single order?  Or where they separate orders?  i always wondered if they can't fulfill the entire order do they cancel the whole thing or do they just ship what they can so you at least get something...

but FNL.com makes no sense to me.  why would they cancel your third pair and then put it up on the re-stock?  essentially what they did was take your pair and go off and put it up for sale again giving someone else a chance to buy them...%*%?!?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Yeah, they'll prob cancel. I did this with the SJ's and two CDP's and they cancelled after 3 weeks. No need to get your money tied up like that.
not sure if they charge you immediately, but I only use CC, so not sure about debit. but I had cancels and some go thru before, basically if you don't hear anything after like 1 week, then pretty sure its not going to go thru. all the restock orders I have done thru FNL that worked, within 5 days, you'll get a response about getting ready to ship or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom