JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by nesdude85

Well it's near 8PM PST and my shoes never made it here today. They were supposed to be here today and now I just had to write Eastbay to ask them to refund my credit card and actively pursue an investigation with the Oakland, CA UPS employees. I'm sure it wont even get off the ground... last time my 13/10 Collezione was stolen, USPS or Eastbay didn't do anything but refund me and shrugged at an investigation.

I'm pretty bummed out about someone stealing my package... I hope all of you guys enjoy your shoes. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be for me...

dude that sucks!!!! did u check ur tracking number online? did it say delivered? if not dont ask for ur refund yet, just call eastbay and ask them what the deal is. i'd give it a day or 2 b4 u refund ur money bc maybe they;'re still on their way!!!

Well it's near 8PM PST and my shoes never made it here today. They were supposed to be here today and now I just had to write Eastbay to ask them to refund my credit card and actively pursue an investigation with the Oakland, CA UPS employees. I'm sure it wont even get off the ground... last time my 13/10 Collezione was stolen, USPS or Eastbay didn't do anything but refund me and shrugged at an investigation.

I'm pretty bummed out about someone stealing my package... I hope all of you guys enjoy your shoes. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be for me...
That sucks, dude. Make a police report too. I hope you find the guy(s) that keep stealing your packages.

Yeah I've been checking the tracking number ever since I got home from work and nothing. It just says it's stuck in a city that is like 35-40mins away. I really doubt someone "misplaced" it or "mis-scanned" it. I used UPS 2nd Day Air and this still happens. I just wanted it quick before anyone could notice it was even in the mail. I'll keep the tracking window up and refresh it now and then, but my suspicions were correct.

Packages normally arrive within the destination city the morning of delivery, like real early in the morning. I've received enough UPS packages to know this because I track this stuff before heading to work each morning. I knew I had a bad feeling when I woke up this morning and saw that it never moved from Oakland, CA to my destination city. Yeah... it sucks because whoever stole it got away with it and probably wont be caught. I'll keep my fingers crossed but right now it looks bleak to me.

Yeah I've been checking the tracking number ever since I got home from work and nothing. It just says it's stuck in a city that is like 35-40mins away. I really doubt someone "misplaced" it or "mis-scanned" it. I used UPS 2nd Day Air and this still happens. I just wanted it quick before anyone could notice it was even in the mail. I'll keep the tracking window up and refresh it now and then, but my suspicions were correct.

Packages normally arrive within the destination city the morning of delivery, like real early in the morning. I've received enough UPS packages to know this because I track this stuff before heading to work each morning. I knew I had a bad feeling when I woke up this morning and saw that it never moved from Oakland, CA to my destination city. Yeah... it sucks because whoever stole it got away with it and probably wont be caught. I'll keep my fingers crossed but right now it looks bleak to me.

how does eastbay ship it? please tell me they dont ship it just in the jordan box tapped. if thats the case then sum1 snatched them. if they double boxed it i think ur good. sumtimes that shiit happens to me. ill do 2nd day air n it;ll take a little longer then usual. just have eastbay refund u the money for shipping ONCE they come. have faith man, you'll get ur xi's 
happy.gif

@sWaggA_sO_FreSh

Thanks for the positive words man, I appreciate it. Honestly it has been a good couple of years since I bought any shoes from Eastbay since my 13/10 Collezione incident. In the past they used to just wrap the box itself with this plastic kind of material that does not provide much protection at all in transit. But yeah, I've seen pictures during the Space Jam release that Eastbay just shipped them in Jordan logo marked boxes. I know they probably were trying to save on shipping materials, but it's big red flag when the Jordan logo is emblazoned on the side of a box. I'll try to keep the faith.

Don't cancel just yet.  A lot of tracking numbers for every service haven't been working lately.  I got a package delivered to me and it still says "item accepted in ____", the whole track&confirm program is a joke.  Give it till Friday at the absolute latest, then if it's not there by then talk to eastbay.  You may want to PM one of the reps on here to find out more info, it might save you some time and grief.  Best of luck to you

if yall are worried about your sa xi's having a bluish tint on the tounge yall should of seen the early release pairs of the sa xi's. i had one and the tounge was hella blue. i sold the early pair i had before rd because the new pics i was seein were alot different than the pair i had. not only was the tounge blue but the patent was yellowed pretty bad. also the soles were not near as icey. the pairs that actually released were 10x better than the early release pairs and thats why im glad i was able to flip my early release pair before rd and cop the final production pairs. the pairs i have now are pefect and the tounges look fine.

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

What is the manufacturing date on the inside of your Jordan XI SA? I'm wondering cuz mine were made 10-07-09 - 12/02/09 and i'm trying to see the slight differences.

both of my pairs are 10/7/09

I'm sure they are all 10/07/09, but the important one is the second date. What's the second date on yours? and is there a super light bluish tint to your tongue? Also, where did you get it.

one pair says 10/07/07    01/12/10  and my other pair says  10/07/09   01/05/10
i got one pair from footaction and one pair from footlocker. idk which pair i got from which store.

there is no bluish tint to the outside of my tongue unless im hurt n just dont see it

also i live in NY if that helps
My ER's are 10/7/09   1/28/10.  I personally prefer my blue tongues.

i work at UPS... its possible that maybe it jus didnt get scanned at all in you're city... sometimes when people load the trucks packages wont scan so they just load them anyway

Originally Posted by riddla713

if yall are worried about your sa xi's having a bluish tint on the tounge yall should of seen the early release pairs of the sa xi's. i had one and the tounge was hella blue. i sold the early pair i had before rd because the new pics i was seein were alot different than the pair i had. not only was the tounge blue but the patent was yellowed pretty bad. also the soles were not near as icey. the pairs that actually released were 10x better than the early release pairs and thats why im glad i was able to flip my early release pair before rd and cop the final production pairs. the pairs i have now are pefect and the tounges look fine.

Here's the question bro, how do you know if the pair I have is the newer release?

Originally Posted by riddla713

Here's the question bro, how do you know if the pair I have is the newer release?

whats tha date on ur tag???

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by sincere

THE MANUFACTURE DATE READS 12-2.09 ON BOTH OF MY PAIRS!!!
pimp.gif

the size 11s that i have read 10-7-09 to 12-15-09
My fault. I miss quoted my dates. They both say 10-7-09 to 12-24-09. Both of mine are size 13
pimp.gif

BLUE TONGUES CAN SOMEONE SHOW SOME PICS PLEASE AND nesdude85 if the tracking doesnt say delivered yet dont cancel it yet i ship and receive stuff in the mail all the time and believe me it happens sometime where stuff comes late or the tracking doesnt get updated til the package is delivered but all in all hope you get them

It's just that shade of blue makes me worry man. So many people claim there's isn't at all, it's more of a light myst, you can only see if when you compare it with the nylon mesh around it. Also, the patent leather is less shinier then the Space Jams?

The reason why the Space Jam's seem/appear to be more shinier is due to the color of the patent leather. Black reflects more than white. I use to run a Caddilac store for a couple of years and all black cars shine better then other colors. Especially white. The only white cars that shine were our pearl coated paints, but they still couldn't compare to darker hues. The only problem with black is that it shows more imperfections like scratches & dings in the paint, due to the higher reflection. It's a matter of hues operate with patent, lacquer, candy coat and other shiny materials/mediums. White reflection will always be duller in comparison to darker hues. I hope my explanation helped you out/understand why the SJ's shine more.
pimp.gif

^ ^ ^ yoo i see it now. i think thats how all of them are to be honest. just very very slight. its like tint of blue on the white. bc when i look inside of my shoe the inside of the tongue lets off sum blue.....

sincere wrote:
The reason why the Space Jam's seem/appear to be more shinier is due to the color of the patent leather. Black reflects more than white. I use to run a Caddilac store for a couple of years and all black cars shine better then other colors. Especially white. The only white cars that shine were our pearl coated paints, but they still couldn't compare to darker hues. The only problem with black is that it shows more imperfections like scratches & dings in the paint, due to the higher reflection. It's a matter of hues operate with patent, lacquer, candy coat and other shiny materials/mediums. White reflection will always be duller in comparison to darker hues. I hope my explanation helped you out/understand why the SJ's shine more.
pimp.gif

Hey thanks man. Sometimes this stuff gets in our heads, obviously I know white doesn't shine like black, but I become paranoid when I hear about these samples and my fear of getting a sample and not the actual real thing. Thanks again.

sincere wrote:
pimp.gif
Hey thanks man. Sometimes this stuff gets in our heads, obviously I know white doesn't shine like black, but I become paranoid when I hear about these samples and my fear of getting a sample and not the actual real thing. Thanks again.

De nada! It's nothing.  Ignore the paranoia and enjoy the shoes. You're good homie.
pimp.gif

So I guess we can put this aside for now, LOL.

So, who actually thinks that we should leave our SA XI's in the paper wrap? I took them out, then put the paper back in... still waiting to hear some opinions.
Anyone who actually know for a fact?

Back
Top Bottom