JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I always order overnight shipping on these drops now-a-days after noticing that I was having a better success rate by doing this in the past...I don't know if I am just lucky, or if the faster shipping methods get priority over the slower(which I think is the case in a fulfillment process)...

The paper in the box probably can and does cause shoes to yellow because if you think about it, it probably helps in keeping the moisture in. Best thing to do if you wanna keep the paper in is to make sure you store your shoes in a cool and dry area.

Originally Posted by justinsan

The paper in the box probably can and does cause shoes to yellow because if you think about it, it probably helps in keeping the moisture in. Best thing to do if you wanna keep the paper in is to make sure you store your shoes in a cool and dry area.
There's only moisture because the shoes weren't kept properly to begin with. Like I've been saying, if you store them correctly, then with the paper these should have no problem. If you can't find a spot to store them correctly, then you better wear them asap, or expect for the soles to be yellowed. Paper or not, humidity and hot temps for extended amounts of time kills the clear soles. All I'm getting at is that it's not the paper's fault. You ever see a yellowed sole at a Nike outlet store? I've never seen a clear sole be yellow at an outlet store. And those shoes get there months later, with the paper in the box. A lot of them have been pairs that are from FTL/FA/Champs that were returned because they did not sell. Maybe they used magic paper in those pairs so they wouldn't yellow in the retail store. Hmmm.

Ever wonder why a stockroom is dimly lit and cold?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by justinsan

There's only moisture because the shoes weren't kept properly to begin with. Like I've been saying, if you store them correctly, then with the paper these should have no problem. If you can't find a spot to store them correctly, then you better wear them asap, or expect for the soles to be yellowed. Paper or not, humidity and hot temps for extended amounts of time kills the clear soles. All I'm getting at is that it's not the paper's fault. You ever see a yellowed sole at a Nike outlet store? I've never seen a clear sole be yellow at an outlet store. And those shoes get there months later, with the paper in the box. A lot of them have been pairs that are from FTL/FA/Champs that were returned because they did not sell. Maybe they used magic paper in those pairs so they wouldn't yellow in the retail store. Hmmm.

Ever wonder why a stockroom is dimly lit and cold?
^ This.  Couldn't have said it better myself. 
pimp.gif

i just tried to cop the size 13 from fnl.com but when i hit submit order it said the item i chose was out of stock. all thats left now is a size 8. if you use code MGU3VGCML8 you get 10 bucks off if you use a visa card. the size 13's are selling for 300+ on ebay so i thought it was a good way to make a quick 140, i know im going to get flamed but im always about making some change.

yeah swoosh is an employee site i have one but honestly theres no price you can put on it if your trying to sell it either way the person who buys it comes out on top

^I'm sure they will.... may be a while before so however. @Eastbayray is an eastbay representative and an NT member and I'm sure he'll address that if he gets a chance to. They restocked a few times on the SJ's but it was hit or miss with those. Also factoring that these were made at a much lower production count then the SJ's. Hopefully they will though for those who couldnt cop!

Saw the shirt at Footlocker.. its a bit too plain they should have added icey blue soles to the shirt at least..

Back
Top Bottom