JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mojako

any chance I could still find this in Denver?

I live in Denver and there is no way that you'll find a pair. They sold out everywhere the same day. Your best bet would be eBay, Niketalk sellers forum  or some other internet store.
pimp.gif

i sold off both my pairs today for 400 flat
80 profit which aint crazy good just got bills to pay im real mad though man i really started liking these but oh well in do time! i will
possibly cop another pair or maybe even some colombias

Lots of issues with these it seems.

I'm VERY critical of Jordan/Nike releases and I don't have a problem with my pair. They seem to be made of good quality and material. The fit is nice and the shape of the shoes it good too. Guess I got lucky.

Anyone knows would it be restocked again ??

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sell AJ 3 TB, size 10, $230 shipped, AJ 5 Grape $270 (slightly yellow at bottom )

Resellers ant making much on there right now, sniped my size for retail delivered the other day, there was no way in hell Id get the space jams for that and those were $175 retail.

Large sizes are actually still selling pretty well on ebay. Small sizes on the other hand....

My FNL restock order was fulfilled....amazing.

My 2 pairs from FNL came in last Thursday. No golden tickets here. Got another pair early, plus pulled out another random pair of XI's to see if you cats can pick it out... Not reselling. 2 for me, one for my brother. Wore one of the new pair already and it's way more comfy than the breds from the CDP. Those joints actually hurt to wear. Anyway, no ones posted pics in a couple of pages so in case you forgot what they look like:

4596108591_f7d336c6e1.jpg

The Colombia's are DS, kept in a dark, cool closet and still turned yellow. Damn!

4596109071_fa7abec3aa.jpg

4596721108_93407ef1c1.jpg

IX's came in on Friday. Straight fire!

4596720374_1534e32a6e.jpg

;=-pete
707CA

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Can the most hypebeast knowledge based NTers please kick some true knowledge on what happened here?
This was a random event, and there was no way anyone who bought 40 $98 eoh pairs did not get the true shoe
There is no point in being a hypebeast collector, Welcome 2 NikeTalk 2010

the last post from a man who took the most epic of all epic L's

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Can the most hypebeast knowledge based NTers please kick some true knowledge on what happened here?
This was a random event, and there was no way anyone who bought 40 $98 eoh pairs did not get the true shoe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@slamd67,how is the quality on the IX's and how do they feel? cause I'm thinking of getting em

Originally Posted by eddo1005

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 oh man yall cold 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 oh man yall cold 
tired.gif

I honestly feel sorry for dude.

Originally Posted by Redrum

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 oh man yall cold 
tired.gif

i don't,   he always came across as some  better then everyone type douche in all his posts which is fine and dandy  but it's not fine and dandy when you look like this.

If ya don't know, now you know...

http://niketalk.com/topic/249443

Mr. Pedotalk Ethered...

On another note, I noticed these XI's are actually pretty comfy. I have worn my pair a few times so far, and they don't feel as cheap as the CDP's or the SJ's. Now if we can only get a Columbia XI to be retroed...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 oh man yall cold 
tired.gif

i don't,   he always came across as some  better then everyone type douche in all his posts which is fine and dandy  but it's not fine and dandy when you look like this.

LOL even young he has the angry eyebrows.  Will never see him post on NT again.
roll.gif

staying away from these because all i see is pearl patent leather. people keeping these in boxes, c'mon wear them more than a few times this year! i got enough selection to pass on these.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 oh man yall cold 
tired.gif

DAMN! And thats I can say about that Its gonna a Hot Summer on NT for reals

Originally Posted by slamd67

My 2 pairs from FNL came in last Thursday. No golden tickets here. Got another pair early, plus pulled out another random pair of XI's to see if you cats can pick it out... Not reselling. 2 for me, one for my brother. Wore one of the new pair already and it's way more comfy than the breds from the CDP. Those joints actually hurt to wear. Anyway, no ones posted pics in a couple of pages so in case you forgot what they look like:

4596108591_f7d336c6e1.jpg

The Colombia's are DS, kept in a dark, cool closet and still turned yellow. Damn!

4596109071_fa7abec3aa.jpg

4596721108_93407ef1c1.jpg

IX's came in on Friday. Straight fire!

4596720374_1534e32a6e.jpg

;=-pete
707CA
I'm a fan of these new XIs but those columbia's are so sexy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nothing special about some all yellow shoes that should be white. Wear them while you can. On the same note, I've worn my anny XI's and still no signs of yellowing on the sole. Only a bit of creasing on the inside of the toe. I hope they stay this way for a while.

Back
Top Bottom