JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

EastbayRep:
We will also be receiving the, Jordan Retro XI Premier White/Metallic Silver - Silver Anniversaries, in Kids sizes.
smokin.gif

Smallest size?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

solezprogression wrote:
Once again I find myself going against the NT grain... I actually love these. No jumpman doesn't bother me a bit.

I've been saying this since day one, it's the design of the shoe that makes the XIs, not the jumpman. You're all driven by that logo too much... It CONTROLS you

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

solezprogression wrote:
Once again I find myself going against the NT grain... I actually love these. No jumpman doesn't bother me a bit.
I've been saying this since day one, it's the design of the shoe that makes the XIs, not the jumpman. You're all driven by that logo too much... It CONTROLS you

i don't care at all about the jumpman.  All white shoes are impossible to keep clean and i don't think anyone wants to spend 150 on a pair of shoes that are going to instantly get dirty.  Rather have some all white air max 90s or am 1s or forces for less then 100.

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Isn't JB missing an opportunity to market itself by removing its own logo?

Jordan doesn't need to market ANYTHING. When's the last time you saw a retro marketed on a commercial or poster? It's not necessary. And these are XI's, arguably the most coveted and revered of all the Jordan signature line. These will sell. Half of you who say you won't cop will.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

This may be one of the few anniversary shoes I'll get if I can actually get them.  At least if I can't get them, I won't be too upset.

word.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

This may be one of the few anniversary shoes I'll get if I can actually get them.  At least if I can't get them, I won't be too upset.

word.

Coppin x2 for sure. Are you kidding me? Jumpman or not, can't go wrong with all white kicks and shorts in the summer. These are Not only kicks, these are XI's!

My local Footlocker said they might do a midnight release for these. SMH. Damn hype. I hope they don't...

I can just imagine the lines here in Orlando... my boy hit me up and asked was I wanting him to hold a pair, no sweat for me..

i dont know yet with these.. i mean no JUMPMAN?! what are you thinking JB? but then again they are XIs so i dont know.. if i have an extra 175$ laying around i might just cop.. but im definitely looking forward to the better anniversary numbers to drop..

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

solezprogression wrote:

I'm with you guys on this one. I'm going to wear the shoe, not the jumpman. Plus I like that the sole is icy instead of all white. Anyone know if these fit like the space jams?

dam its crazy how in sum areas in the country theres sick mayhem for xis. here in los angeles its chill man when the space jams came out i got to the store 15min before they opened and copped with ease. grs are no sweat in la

NYC sneakerheads, Foot Action on 34th will be doing a midnight release. I was told this is a limited release.

Back
Top Bottom