JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

This may be one of the few anniversary shoes I'll get if I can actually get them.  At least if I can't get them, I won't be too upset.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I would love 2 pairs. They are XIs. When you wear with jeans you cant even tell there is no Jumpman

Right!!! im getting a pair or two.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I would love 2 pairs. They are XIs. When you wear with jeans you cant even tell there is no Jumpman

Right!!! im getting a pair or two.

these xi & jeans will gurantee these will last as long as a pair of white on white forces about 3 wears.......

Not a fan of all white kicks easy pass plus the patent leather is going to yellow after awhile and so is the sole of course so whats the point

i will probably have to get a pair to wear during the season next year....these and the cool greys for home and away games. after that, they will be yellow, i will seaglow and resell. and it will probably be one of the resell haters that buy from me. #justsayin

i dont know how i feel about these releasing.ill probably get a pair just to have. I have issues with this shoe because there is no jumpman and i really dont like all the mesh they used.Will retail be 175?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i dont know how i feel about these releasing.ill probably get a pair just to have. I have issues with this shoe because there is no jumpman and i really dont like all the mesh they used.Will retail be 175?

im just speculating but I bet they will retail at 150

i don't understand why they would take off the Jumpman out of there, it's ******ed.
not sure about this release, i'm leaning more towards with passing these up, that could change.
thanks for sharing this info. so we have less than a month to save up.
<---
pimp.gif

was this post really necessary? There is already post asking when they came out, and you tools didn't want to believe me when i told yall about a month ago that they were releasing may 1st for $175
tired.gif
tired.gif

hey don't shoot the messenger - i saw the news when i was browsing jordan's website and thought everybody on NT would like a confirmation of the release date you say you previously provided (I am not doubting you). I am not going to get these, but still wanted to share the news with NT.

Thanks for the info. I'm passing on these, just think of how bad these will look when the sole and the PL yellows
sick.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

i hope this is not the reason they pushed the 2s back
mad.gif

you know it is if you had to make a choice between all white xi for $150 before tax & the white.blk/red II for $135 & prbly a shade under $150 after taxes what would you do????????? 

JB knows the answer & thats why the II's were pushed back till the end of the month.......to give these & the rest of the all whites (I,II,III,IV,IX) a chance to possibly sell out or at least a little more room for new stuff coming.....basically he doesnt want any of the anny's to have to come back or end up at outlets which in thier eyes = FAIL .......IMO

So retro 2's got pushed back for an XI with no jumpman? lol... either way im coppin but thats just madness IMO... good stuff though

Back
Top Bottom