JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm going to laugh if they release with a jumpman on 'em because people have been paying $300 to get them early. That would basically mean that people have been buying B grades.

$175?
sick.gif

Too plain!

Passing on these without hesitation.

I'll wait for the Columbias to drop (may take years!)

These are clean can't wait 'til may 1st might pick up 2 pairs
& rock one in the summer & keep on deadstock.

For those that have these already, do they fit true to size or do they fit a little big? I've noticed lately that jordans tend to be a half a size bigger than before.Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'm going to laugh if they release with a jumpman on 'em because people have been paying $300 to get them early. That would basically mean that people have been buying B grades.
i am not certain, but wasnt there a post of an XI with a jumpman on it. you could see it in the reflection of the display? It was at some sort of event or maybe NBA allstar weekend? 

Im getting at least two pairs I dont care that the Jumpman is not on them, its still an XI.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by chagocal

Im getting at least two pairs I dont care that the Jumpman is not on them, its still an XI.

youre part of the problem
Smh at dudes that will cop anything then complain jordan brand will never improve if people keep buying every garbage they put out

these are fresh but i can't see myself coppin. not with powder xi's and bulls vi's right around the corner. that $300 preorder could get you two shoes instead
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mike g

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

i am not certain, but wasnt there a post of an XI with a jumpman on it. you could see it in the reflection of the display? It was at some sort of event or maybe NBA allstar weekend? 

There was, but those were samples. If you look at the pic on jumpman23.com's blog, it clearly has no Jumpman. I'm 99% sure these will have no Jumpman. Which makes me
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by torres

pass on all anniversary js, not feeling them
I could care less about these poor excuses for an XI. But I am interested in the anniversary XVI, V and XVII.

Are they a QS or a GR??? Can anybody tell me if Eastbay will have 'em?? Coz that's the only way for me to cop a pair. Coz I'm getting a pair.

Taking the Jumpman off is in fact a tribute to the first pair of XI MJ got in 95. These didn't have any jumpman. So now youngsters and others... Learn this... Maybe quality is not there, but Jumpman off is cool to me.... The silhouette of the shoe is good enough in itself...
I Don't like to flame and won't, but come on guys, almost everybody, even people not from the sneaker world, loves the XI's!!!!

You know its bad when those bumps are still on the midsole like the SJ's and they release them like that. I said I wasnt going to miss anymore XI's but Im passing on these

Back
Top Bottom