JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

on the fence until i see them...the midsole on all of the anni's so far looks painted on, and the whites don't match...so hopefully they took their time on this one

Let's the mayhem begin.... PART DEUX!?!? (or how many there have been in the past)

i think i might just have to cop to add to the collection of XIs since its not really the columbias but not too happy with how they turned out...

but im looking forward to the IXs and then probly wait for CG XIs and IIIs

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse44

Does anybody know if these will be releasing in large sizes? All the other Silver Anniversaries that released so far only went up to a size 13. I need a 14 so I hope they make em that big.

Does anyone actually read anything in this post? Or is everyone just going to write things like "copped x2!!" or "no jumpman
sick.gif
, easy pass." There's basically 6 pages of nothing but that. I haven't seen any Silver Anniversaries in anything bigger than a 13 so far, which leads me to believe that these won't be released in a size 14. Anybody know for sure?

Im still on the fence about these to but i know ill end up copping lol.My question is that alot of people are saying they will not copp these like i once said, but will change there minds 2 days before they release.Even if half of this thread say there not copping these will still sellout. Anyway it just makes good business sense to copp these and sell off or trade these for something that you like.Its a win/win situation.

I was just looking at pics on ebay and the quality on these are classic but im laughing at the person who think these are worth $275!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by mike g

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'm going to laugh if they release with a jumpman on 'em because people have been paying $300 to get them early. That would basically mean that people have been buying B grades.
i am not certain, but wasnt there a post of an XI with a jumpman on it. you could see it in the reflection of the display? It was at some sort of event or maybe NBA allstar weekend? 

There was, but those were samples. If you look at the pic on jumpman23.com's blog, it clearly has no Jumpman. I'm 99% sure these will have no Jumpman. Which makes me
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yea, the shoe with the jumpman on it is a display. I just came form NTChi and saw them on display with the rest of the anniversary samples that they have there.

I was just sayin', what if..

Hell, I might just put my own jumpman on my pairs when I get them. Sort of like the jumpman on the DMP XI's.

Does anybody know if these will be releasing in large sizes? All the other Silver Anniversaries that released so far only went up to a size 13. I need a 14 so I hope they make em that big.

Does anyone actually read anything in this post? Or is everyone just going to write things like "copped x2!!" or "no jumpman
sick.gif
, easy pass." There's basically 6 pages of nothing but that. I haven't seen any Silver Anniversaries in anything bigger than a 13 so far, which leads me to believe that these won't be released in a size 14. Anybody know for sure?
Hahaha got me
roll.gif
on the first 2 Questions. I didn't notice they only came out with those sizes. Sorry I have no help. Hope you get your 14 tho.

these will sell out for sure bc they are XIs but i dont see them selling out at 8am. more like mid afternoon to evening. i dont expect mad rushes or knives being pulled on someone over a size or spot in a line. these are gonna go quick but not SJ quick.

Originally Posted by luc1311

Anybody knows if Eastbay will have this pair??? Please! I need to know!

After checking our system, it appears we will be receiving the Jordan Retro XI Premier White/Metallic Silver - Silver Anniversaries (08201101), sizing availability will be, size 8.0 - 13.0, with an expected release date of 5/1/10.

Keep in mind all expecting dates, are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul

not buying those anniversary, or something else titled hype anymore~
but i just think columbia is way better than this~ hope will c columbia next year or something

good luck everyone who wnts it

not buying those anniversary, or something else titled hype anymore~
but i just think columbia is way better than this~ hope will c columbia next year or something

good luck everyone who wnts it

Back
Top Bottom