JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Because of the yellowing of the soles, I might pass on these. 110% sure these will yellow just like the others...

To all NYC queens nters, A place in Jamaica queens called sports jam has them. They sold me two pairs at 175 each. You gotta ask for them cuz they don't have them on display don't know why.

Originally Posted by alsquared

To all NYC queens nters, A place in Jamaica queens called sports jam has them. They sold me two pairs at 175 each. You gotta ask for them cuz they don't have them on display don't know why.
Word. I picked up the last size 11.5 right before they closed yesterday.

Originally Posted by niCk sp3ranza

these are definitely NOT limited.. i talked to my boy at my local finishline, they're just a regular General Release Jordan.. they have over 300 pairs... doesnt matter if they had a million pairs to me im not wasting my time and money on these.. gross IMO, theres so many better pairs i can save my money for later in the month/year.. just my opinion not hatin

Your boy is very misinformed, and you are very naive. Only 200 Finishlines received these nationwide. These are NOT a GR Jordan. Please, don't post nonsense on here. I bet he got 30 pairs, not 300...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by idirtbike

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Anyone care to post pics with the XI on with jeans and/or shorts?

Gracias.
i tried them on nd i had pants on, they looked hott w. black plants on.   My boy had shorts on and he tried them on also and they looked sick w. shorts on. It all matters what u like more. honestly i think XI's look hotter w. shorts on, i think my spacejams only look good w. shorts on. but the 25th Ann. XI's look hot w. pants on bc they;re all white.
Also i think the XI's shudda came in the metal box, not the I's. Jordan shud put the more anticipated shoes in cooler limited box things, not stupid $%+ ones.
This is great, but I was looking for pics to help with my decision to cop or not.

Anyone.
nerd.gif

so finishline by my house said they wherent doing a reserve list...now they freaking did and now i got to go in line like 2 hours before mall opens up i might just skip after that foam craze i went through..

Sneakerhead.com has them for 279.99 with free shipping. That price is way too high though. These must be a little limited for them to inflate the price like that.

wow this lol @ everybody going crazy for this shoes i could have got these already from expressions for retail and i passed you guys are lucky im no a hypebeast on a second thought i might just get a couple pairs for resell im not the olny 1 on here that is going to do it so what

Originally Posted by mints

For those of you that picked them up early, how's the sizing on these? I got an 11 in the Space Jams, but I've heard that these fit snugger than those and I may need to get a half size bigger. I've got a fairly wide foot so that's the biggest concern for me.

well i usually wear a 9.5 or 10 in most jordans but these i copped a 10.5 and they fell perfect on my foot

Originally Posted by niCk sp3ranza

i dont know yet with these.. i mean no JUMPMAN?! what are you thinking JB? but then again they are XIs so i dont know.. if i have an extra 175$ laying around i might just cop.. but im definitely looking forward to the better anniversary numbers to drop..
theyr gonna be 160 after tax...

Dot 23wrote:
Originally Posted by alsquared

To all NYC queens nters, A place in Jamaica queens called sports jamhas them. They sold me two pairs at 175 each. You gotta ask for themcuz they don't have them on display don't knowwhy.
Word. I picked up the last size11.5 right before they closed yesterday.

they can lose their jordan account if a rep catches them selling early

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

WHAT THE @%%+ HAPPEN TO THAT LEFT SHOE?!?!

roll.gif

thats jb quality these days....CDPs even looked like that...very inconsistent

the left top is all cocked to the side que stewie heaD GIF...

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

WHAT THE @%%+ HAPPEN TO THAT LEFT SHOE?!?!

roll.gif

thats jb quality these days....CDPs even looked like that...very inconsistent

the left top is all cocked to the side que stewie heaD GIF...

Not to mention the difference in the leather on each shoe. I will be examining my pair closely, or praying that which ever site I potentially order from sends me a decent pair.

westnyc did me dirty yesterday call up there put a size 10 on hold. as i'm on my way to tha spot i call and they said the size 10 has been sold to someone else that put them on hold before me! Come on dog you should had said there wasnt anymore size 10 left. i was hurt off that but O well ima try eastbay at 12 on the dot. then go hoh i gotta get these!

^^ damn thaBoss315 sorry to hear that i thought it was sold to u when i called they told me it was on hold for some dude named Efrain i'll check two more spots around the way that should be getting them as a matter of fact i'm gonna call them right now i'll hit you on the PM if i have any luck....

WestNy on 72 had them, Not sure if they sold out.. You can also try Training Camp on Broadway. They were expecting their shipment this week and may sell before the release ( not a guarantee). I copped mine in the bx. My Sjs are a 10.5 but i had to cop these in a 10 my reg. size. Hope this info help to all ya tryin to cop.

Originally Posted by thaboss315

yo wats the number to training camp?
Training Camp

359 Lafayette Street, New York, NY‎ - (212) 228-4282‎

1079 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY‎ - (212) 921-4430‎

1351 Forest Avenue, Staten Island, NY‎ - (718) 273-9689‎

110 West 40th Street, New York, NY‎ - (212) 921-0477‎

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got mine today like i said these are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 for 150.00 flat

10eplp1.jpg

34i2xs8.jpg

2d804g0.jpg

25ivipw.jpg

fmn9kn.jpg

WOW the early pairs looked like they got the molding RIGHT this time, but judging by these pics, they are going to be OFF just like the Space Jams.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom