JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just got my pair from Eastbay.  Left shoe size 10, right shoe size 9.5.  W_T_F!!!!  
JB quality has hit a new low.

left shoe size 10

right shoe size 9.5

WoW!! Big Ups to fellow Chicagoan FlintGrey and SpoonMan...
Really it is hard to keep comparing from past releases, I got my first Jordan pair in '94 Shadow Grey Xs'
I Blame Globalization, and Greed fro these...
Don't expect a custom shoe quality or Quality that Celebrities get..
Nike Factories abroad aren't runned by Nike themselves, so lack of quality..
Workers themselves don't care about quality! uneven stitching, bumps, excess glue, stains, crack bottom, improper handling, and etc.
Plus the fact that all shoes are "MASS" produced, there is no such thing as "limited" or "quickstrike" these are just marketing techniques "HYPE" to make us buy them..
(Comsumers (being Us) are being consumed by the shoe)
What is "Limited release" 1,000 pairs? 2,000 pairs? Most of them anyways go on to the "Re-Sell" Market.. 
I think it's time to be heard and tell them Shoe Co. that we're tired of low-class quality shoes and increasing prices..

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Just got my pair from Eastbay.  Left shoe size 10, right shoe size 9.5.  W_T_F!!!!  

left shoe size 10

right shoe size 9.5

send them back and get your money back

bahhhh i shoul have copped these..anyone know if these are available anywhere in central Florida?

ohh yo also i was wearing mine today and when the sun hits the tongue actually looked like it had a shade of blue. both me and my friend noticed this. I really think they all do have a tint of blue bc when this discussion first came up i thought mine just looked mad shiny whiteishsilver but now i see the tint of blue...

smh.gif
Damn I woulda been tight, bout to go check my pairs from FTA that I got for my boy.

I got a very small dilemma . . .
I sold a pair of sz.10s to someone and they're complaining to me about the quality of the shoes. He said that the left shoe appears to be coming apart from the toebox, is this happening. He is requesting and says that I owe him a refund. I sold him the shoes brand new, just as I got them from the store, DS. I only took the shoes out of the box to take a picture. I told him that I'm not responsible for JB quality and that he's not getting a refund.

I just wanna know what you all think

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

I sold a pair of sz.10s to someone and they're complaining to me about the quality of the shoes. He said that the left shoe appears to be coming apart from the toebox, is this happening. He is requesting and says that I owe him a refund. I sold him the shoes brand new, just as I got them from the store, DS. I only took the shoes out of the box to take a picture. I told him that I'm not responsible for JB quality and that he's not getting a refund.

honestly, i would hope that you would have taken the time to inspect the items you are selling before putting them for sale and the pics you have listed are not very detailed.
if the product seems to be defective, you should list it clearly in the item description to avoid any and all confusion.
jb charges 150 for the shoe you sold for 230 or so so the buyer is out about 80 bucks if he deals with nike warranty. buyer loses regardless.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by Tony906

most over hyped sneaker

not hype really. space jams were worse

Have you read through this topic?  Spots, blue tint, glue stains, and now mismatched kicks

That SJ topic was a lot longer and didn't have this many complaints.  These were a limited release.

left shoe size 10

right shoe size 9.5
Got my size 10 from NDC thursday and sold my 10.5 pair that same day. I saw your post so I went to check my 11's and they're 10.5's not 10s...

Whew! I'm glad that mine are good to go. That messed up bruh. I can only suggest that you return them and start from scratch.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Hey man, honestly I think if he wore them (have him take pics), you shouldn't at all return them. But, if he honestly hasn't even laced them up then you should give him his refund and find a place that can fix it, then resell. Fixing a shoe isn't really hard depending on what it is.... But if he laced them up and took one step outside then don't, or maybe give him some money back. I dunno, it's up to you bro.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by Tony906

most over hyped sneaker

not hype really. space jams were worse

Have you read through this topic?  Spots, blue tint, glue stains, and now mismatched kicks

That SJ topic was a lot longer and didn't have this many complaints.  These were a limited release.

those are complaints, not hype......

These are only useful to collection purposes only, if that. They will turn into yellow sandwiches over time. Not having a jumpman is a bad look. Im not interested in crap.. but if i did get them for free id def wear them to the beach a few times. i need a new pair of sandals
tongue.gif

if anybody interested in buying these in the bronx
i saw them in a store called kicks in 170st
in a sz 13
and several other stores around there had them in kids sizes

omg who ever keeps complaining about the jumpman, GET OVER IT! these shoes are hot! the jumpman doesnt make them or break them, if they had a jumpman on them yeah that be a cool perc to have, but whatvert there fresh all white xi's. i been wearing mine for the past week and only the bottom as yellowed slightly. the side of the soles are still icy as a winter wonder land :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom