Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

I actually did not know that you can't use gift cards on launch and shock drop products, which explains why my saved gift cards never showed up. I was able to grab them nonetheless, so I'm excited! Early release makes up for the AJ12 Playoffs restock that got canceled on me the day after I placed the order.

rainking rainking , I need you to clear up this gift card thing. You would know.
If you call CS and ask nicely some will apply it or you can keep calling till you find someone cool. I remember the days you could call with a promo code and they don’t even use the code and just hook it up for you . They’ve been advised not to take codes and apply gift cards but you can get lucky sometimes

I don’t see the hype with these but it is income tax season so if there’s nothing with enough hype good luck on release day. Ppl who attempt to resale might catch the same issues as Chicago 2s and ppl with Christmas money.

If you call CS and ask nicely some will apply it or you can keep calling till you find someone cool. I remember the days you could call with a promo code and they don’t even use the code and just hook it up for you . They’ve been advised not to take codes and apply gift cards but you can get lucky sometimes
You have to have the actual gift card or the card # to do that.

The CS reps don’t have access to your payment information, so they can’t pull up your GC balance and apply it to an order.

I was told that by two different reps.

…even Anthony knew that.

And I’m not even sure that Anthony knows what SNKRS is.

Here we go again, just like in the DE 3 thread and FR 3 thread…
Same 💩, different 🚽…. Make it Stop
It never stops.

Those of us who‘ve studied Nietzschean philosophy understand that time is a flat circle.

This is not the first time that we have had this conversation and it won’t be the last.

5000 years ago, you and i were debating the wisdom of going tts on the Armenian shoe tree moccasin…an early leather precursor to the Chuck Taylors.

…you were not amused with my concerns about the toe box.

13F8423A-8CB3-4353-93E9-DA82304769BD.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually wasn't checking for these but glad I hit a sz 12.-ngl ...I saw the word "Shock" pop up on my phone and just started tappin and face IDing. Didn't even matter what it was! Nike really has me by the ballz I tellya :lol:

Regardless of size?

cmon man. You been around too long to get involved with those kinda of shenanigans/impulse cops when the most you’ll get out of these is a swell foot binding experience.

And yes, ima judge you for this like mathis. Lol

Caught the notification here like at 5 something am here in the orient and it was moments too late.

Resale shouldnt be too high... i barely even see 13s in the wild like that.

Really surprised that these even had a S.D. But thats the swoosh trying to build hypnitis for these.

One of the best 13’s for sure, after the black/red and the flintstones. These round out the top tres.

Fun fiction; always thot the jumpman with the yellow ring on the tongue reminded me of the TnT logo.

Copped on mine and my dad's accounts. Twin and I secured half our 4 pairs for this release.

I never ended up wearing my 2011's...sold at cost once pics of these surfaced.

These are getting toed quickly.

I grew up in the time, where it was the 11's, 12's and 13's. I love each of those sneakers and its my personal favorite 3 back to back releases from anyone.

Got the Flints on release, and now the Playoffs. Now, I don't gotta worry.

Same but I was more into the 12-14. I rarely wear my 11s. They're just there for the nostalgia more than anything. 1s overtook everything tho. Just hoping they fix the 4s soon. These WC3's gave me new hope for the 3s; I'll cop OGs based on this mold. Fix the 4 and I'll do the same. Fix the 13s too, but I'm copping these anyway 🤣😂

I have this sinking feeling at the pit of my stomach that I should’ve gone with a size 11.

…I can already tell that this is going to keep me up tonight.
It will be a little roomy if these are made like how all the recent 13s were.
Nothing major.
Lace them up a bit tighter.
Sorta similar to how the recent 12s were.
The latest playoff 12s, however, are more true to size so maybe JB changed the mold.

Regardless of size?

cmon man. You been around too long to get involved with those kinda of shenanigans/impulse cops when the most you’ll get out of these is a swell foot binding experience.

And yes, ima judge you for this like mathis. Lol

Caught the notification here like at 5 something am here in the orient and it was moments too late.

Resale shouldnt be too high... i barely even see 13s in the wild like that.

Really surprised that these even had a S.D. But thats the swoosh trying to build hypnitis for these.

One of the best 13’s for sure, after the black/red and the flintstones. These round out the top tres.

Fun fiction; always thot the jumpman with the yellow ring on the tongue reminded me of the TnT logo.

WTF are you talking about? I wear a size 12 and only cop size 12s -probably since age 13. Go on somewhere ‘ol salty **s :lol:

This is weird. I didn’t hit on the 13 or 12.5. I got the L notification on snkrs twice. Don’t really want the shoe except to hoop in so didn’t care. I also tried at like 3:15

Just looked at my AMEX and got a charge at Nike, went to the APP and the 12.5 is there…

I’ll take the dub

F146628A-4D8A-4B4D-A2F6-E46ECA8DB8F7.png
Where did you find the 34s?

Back
Top Bottom