JORDAN XVI CHERRYWOOD RETURNS 2013-2014

XVI were one of my favorite minus the gaitor/shroud. Had the Black/reds. Wouldn't mind the Cherrywoods if they're the only colorway releasing. The Gingers were :x out of the bunch.

I'm still extremely pissed that my CDP came with 2 of the same shroud... I know it's a long shot but if anyone doesn't use their shroud and would sell me it for a sz. 11 pm me
laugh.gif

BOUGHT THE CDP 16'S AND SOLD EM AFTER NEEDING MONEY... STILL WANT THOSE BACK

laugh.gif
the cherrywoods? No one wanted those back when they originally released.
This is VERY true. I wasn't even a fan of the colorway, but I admit the lack of later models being retroed got me thirsty. Hopefully this leads to a full XVI run with some retro + colorways included (fingers crossed).

After high school i fell out of jordans (school and all) but these are clean, i like every colorway pretty much except for the black/red

Not a huge fan of the cherrywood colorway, but I'm glad that the XVI is making a comeback!
Always wanted the 16's nvr got around copping a pair, cdp's is on my list and these along with the navy's and this white sample pair on ebay if released

on another note the 18's were very comfortable
These are clean! 

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of the cherrywood colorway, but I'm glad that the XVI is making a comeback!

These are clean! 
my only guess is if they release this colorway, then additional colorways will follow suite. all i need is the black/red joint and im good

About time, ill take a pair of those cherries. they should be called the burgundys tho

Love the xvi, and the colorway. Never had a pair, looking forward to finally getting the xvi. I would be down for some gingers too. The snakeskin xvii's sound interesting also.

Last edited:
Love the xvi, and the colorway. Never had a pair, looking forward to finally getting the xvi. I would be down for some gingers too. The snakeskin xvii's sound interesting also.

Oh wait, dont you mean the "grey poupons" ?

Couldnt resist. Some fool is nout to start calling em that watch

Back
Top Bottom