Jordan Zion 2

There's a video they showed on NBA TV of Zion going up against a coach/trainer for a brief 1-on-1 possession and Zion blows by and dunks two hands and he's got that same colorway of the Zion 2s on it looks like. Great video that doesn't look like it made its way online yet. They showed it prior to the pelicans/grizzlies game that's on right now, with a tag on it from Pelicans beat writer Will Guillory.

Can't wait til this dude comes back. Missed that excitement and buzz he's always had.

There's a video they showed on NBA TV of Zion going up against a coach/trainer for a brief 1-on-1 possession and Zion blows by and dunks two hands and he's got that same colorway of the Zion 2s on it looks like. Great video that doesn't look like it made its way online yet. They showed it prior to the pelicans/grizzlies game that's on right now, with a tag on it from Pelicans beat writer Will Guillory.

Can't wait til this dude comes back. Missed that excitement and buzz he's always had.
Yeah he’s still so young. It’s sad that so many have given up on him already. Hopefully all this hate and speculation about his weight burns a fire under him and he comes back strong next year.

z2zion.JPG

Yeah I can feel the clunk over the screen. I might pick up the Zion 1 hyper jades soon on disco instead of waiting for these.
I also dislike straps

Just came to post that ESPN video where he's damn near 360 windmills with ****ing EASE. (a different video - it's a one hand dunk)

If they got his weight down it would make prime Blake Griffin look like Glen Davis, lol. Dude is unreal. I can't wait to try these joints out :lol:

I feel like for now maybe they gave him pairs of just the two colorways, unless he's going to save an unseen colorway if he makes a debut when the Pels are about to face elimination. Still look good to me. I feel like the release is gonna take some time though.

Strange time to release them huh. Right when they’re fighting for their playoff life. Say they do get eliminated…that’s a rap for us seeing them on court until next season.

i like what i see

forefoot strap is eh tho.

doesnt even look like its a functioning strap looks like its just for looks. you need that hook and loop type strap to get that tight fit.

wish nike made more removable strap shoes

And based on the image, It's the first colorway, right. The swirl graphic is the one from the pair Zion put on his IG that is currently the most recent pic in the gallery

zxn.png

Never thought I’d see a Naruto x Jordan collab.

The anime fan in me is very interested in this. That image of Naruto on the teaser looks pretty sick.

Last edited:
Strange time to release them huh. Right when they’re fighting for their playoff life. Say they do get eliminated…that’s a rap for us seeing them on court until next season.
apparently why his camp wants him on the court this season and the pels are like nah. they want in on this playoff exposure

Great look at these. Shoe has lots of potential for great colorways. In. I love the jumpman silhouette on the back on this colorway. Logo looks great on the tongue, and while the tongue is the cartoonishly big ones Nike does these days, it at least looks thin (unlike the kyrie 8s for example). Can't wait til we get more colorway info and release dates.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FRd492qVEAArZoN?format=jpg&name=large

Back
Top Bottom