Jordan Zion 2

Had a session with these today, and gotta say i'm impressed! Cushion feels nice (forefoot is bouncy while heel has nice impact protection) materials ain't best but get the job done, and since i'm a sucker for chunky supportive bball sneakers, these are right up my alley. Went TTS, and they have some space in the toebox for my wide and tailors bunion affected feets.

Like Shoeit said in his review, one thing you might consider is chancing the insole to something better. I got the Game Day Pro's, was thinking about putting those in first but came to second thoughts when I realized these had the heel Air Strobel so I don't want to risk popping that.

Screenshot_20220701-070942_Chrome.jpg

As someone with significant problems with my feet, having Lisfranc in September, had heal surgery last year to remove bone chips and have broken the same foot in six places over the years these might be the only shoe I can walk in and feel completely supported. Nowhere near pain free but definitely as far as walking goes, these are great for my feet.

He said he doesnt feel the zoom bag and I think it’s cause he’s a small guy. I was gonna mention in my try on post that I’m 6’3 220 and that might be why I feel the zoom bag right away.
maybe he's Sam masquerading as Cris.

Back
Top Bottom