Juice wrld, dead @ 21

Screenshot_20191209-104346~2.png

People looking for an escape/ a way to number themselves/ or struggle with manifesting their true selves. Substances are not it.

Wasn't really a fan of dude but he def seemed to connect with some of the younger generation. 21 is way too young RIP

Hopefully this serves as a wake up call to some that scripts and lean ain’t the way

Of course he did... smh... tried to tell my young nephew to stay off them pills... he think its a game... youngins straight junkies out here... they think that ish cool... generation lost in the sauce... :smh:

Juice had some bangers and I rocked with his music. He did talk about his drug habits. Son even had an album with future called world on drugs :smh:

RIP to that man. Drugs are never the answer

We get that but it was never looked at as cool like it is today xans molly lean are all cool in the eyes of kids because there favourite rapper does it

Its all relative. Heroin was once “cool”. When crack hit and before people knew what it would do...I’m sure people tried it thinking it was the new “cool” **** on the streets. I’m not denying that rappers can influence...but there’s a bigger element at play here. Take away xans, leans, molly right this second...3 more substances will emerge for rappers to make look cool.

They ain't even lived enough life and be feeling invincible. An old school shoulda told youngin to slow down. Men value increases with age. Young males in generals are like crash test dummies till they age out of youthful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom