Juice wrld, dead @ 21

Why in every one of these threads *****s come in here talking what they do or don’t feel sorry for?

What makes *****s think you that important that your sympathy is worth ****?
This guy is big mad for no reason :lol:

RIP to the young bull, I liked his joint Mosh Pit with Kodak.
Wonder how Rolling Loud will be affected this weekend.

when i first heard about his death yesterday from a seizure i already knew it was lean and pills. RIP but dude is dumb as hell to be mixing pills and codeine you gotta have some sense at least.

This.

I feel like psychs are so taboo, while they are way safer than all the other drugs people do.
Are you talking about like LSD, Acid, and all of that? Those are ****ing dangerous as hell.

Anyways RIP to the kid. Wasn't into his music, but it's sad to see someone die that young even if they contributed to it. While we might have not all done drugs, most of us have probably done stupid things when we were younger that we would shake our heads to now.

RIP. Feel bad for his family, sucks he died so young.

But that pill popping culture stuff needs to stop being normalized. Especially when a lot of people have died way too young off that crap.

Why in every one of these threads *****s come in here talking what they do or don’t feel sorry for?

What makes *****s think you that important that your sympathy is worth ****?

you would probably rather people come in here and say things like, gone too young, rip, and rest in power. you think your sympathy gonna bring him back? nah. just like my opinion aint gonna bring him back. on top of that its a public message board. just like I couldn't give a crap about what you said you can do the same.

you would probably rather people come in here and say things like, gone too young, rip, and rest in power. you think your sympathy gonna bring him back? nah. just like my opinion aint gonna bring him back. on top of that its a public message board. just like I couldn't give a crap about what you said you can do the same.

Hey man he's probably a kid judging by his joined date. Todays world we pop pills, die and be called a Legend

Heard he swallowed the percs to hide them from feds when they landed

that's sad..even if didn't pass his career was about to take a major turn/possibly would have ended yesterday

They said the pilot told there were guns on the plane. Also, aint he managed by Lil Bibby bro NoLimit GMoney

Are you talking about like LSD, Acid, and all of that? Those are ****ing dangerous as hell.

Anyways RIP to the kid. Wasn't into his music, but it's sad to see someone die that young even if they contributed to it. While we might have not all done drugs, most of us have probably done stupid things when we were younger that we would shake our heads to now.

Physically LSD is one of the safest substances you can ingest. Mentally it can take a toll on a person if they aren’t in a good place mentally. I’d suggest watch the show “The Mind Explained” on Netflix and watch the episode about psychedelics.

There are a lot of myths about psychs that simply aren’t true. Hence why I said they are taboo.

You can’t get addicted to psychedelics either, and have actually been proven to help people with depression and anxiety. Do your research.

Junkies stay in denial

This crackhead Dex got some nerve to jump on live, while being mad zooted, saying he doesn’t take any drugs and his seizure was from stress, FOH. He looks like the biggest basehead out of all of them, glad Akademiks called him out

They said the pilot told there were guns on the plane. Also, aint he managed by Lil Bibby bro NoLimit GMoney

I believe Lil Bibby signed him

Point out where I offered mines.

I'll wait.

Probably one of the hardest album covers I've seen in a while.
81KVglA9CBL._SX466_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom