July's Jordan Brand News - Updated July 25

Thankyou for grouping together all of the information, its appreciated. With that said, I am dissapointed... :frown:
frown.gif

I won't be able to get an authentic pinstripe as it starts at size 48... ARGH >:
mad.gif

[/b]
[/b][/b]

wait... correct me if I'm wrong, but they're only releasing one authentic (the blk pinstripe). Help me out a little as to which authentic jerseys they'll be releasing

[/b]​

Great NEWS to all! I just spoke with a shopping assistant on Niketown Live Chat... she confirmed that:

All 4 Jerseys will be available in Authentic sz's 44-60 on July 25th on niketown.nike.com :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^^

will the pinstripe be in a swingman also?
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANSTAstill team anti ds.

my wallet is gonna hurt .......
======================================================

What is love? Love is playing every game as if it's your last.

AIM: Supa Nikefans

GO KINGS!!!!!!

In the past couple of days NIKE has made it clear to it's retailers that July 25th will be a SET, SCHEDULED, release date for the Jordan jerseys...

Yes, a Sunday...don't ask why...

JM

Just finished a conversation with a Nike rep and this is what she had to say. Jordan jerseys SHOULD be available on the website but, when i asked about them being authentics she said al jerseys will be authentic but she HASN'T heard of them getting any swingmans. This is what she told me on the live chat.

yeahh!!! Can't wait for the XX. Hope we get pics soon.
ON a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use

The Jordan rookie shooting shirt w/ warmups, red away jersey, and Pinstripe are must copps..I'm not feelin the dark age #45 jerseys.. Does any1 know what happened to the Jordan rookie white "BULLS"(lettering straight across) home jersey?? Is it still droppin? If so, I must get that!!!
..Real rappers are hard to find like a remote/control rappers out of/ you souped but still got luv/thats why I abuse you who are not thugs/rock clubs like Tiger/ Woods in the hood to have my own reality show called Sole survivor/I stole on ly-va n---a's than you/you's a b---h I got 1's that are thicker than you..Get 'em High feat. Common off K.West College Dropout

Quote:
I believe that only the black and red pinstriped jersey is a finishline exclusive, as the 'exclusive' graphic is below the authentic and swingman version of this jersey ONLY.

People beware: It has only one "authentic" jersey, above the Pinestripe (did jordan ever had a pinestripe 45??) BUT is says ROOKIE jersey.

So either they put the wrong text above the pinestripes, or switched pics (the Jordan rookie jersey than should be where the pinestripe now is)

So either the Pine is a Finishline exclusive OR the Jordan Rookie jersey, it all depends on what was mixed up (text or pic)

DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN LABS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

Thanks.
"At the end of the day, we will look upon all of the struggles of the Africans in America leading up to this final effort of achieving redress for the crimes committed against them and their ancestors. It will be a movement that will unite Africans in America with Africans from around the globe and show humanity that crimes against Africans in the form of enslavement and colonialism is an issue of justice that must be made right." - John Conyers Jr. & Jo Ann Nichols Watson

Black/Green XIII

WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JB WHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they always waste the best retro releases on such unusual colorways :x
sick.gif
. I guess we'll jus be getting the best original colorways in chopped up crappy lowtop versions :x
sick.gif
|I
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom