jumpman tats....

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

We all already basically tatoo our feet with jumpmans on the daily. Why not another body part $&@* it. Tats are what u want them to be and mean. %#@& others opinions. I don't have a tat yet. I'm to picky and keep bs'in. I can't get just anything. But I feel the dudes gettin em. Jumpman logo is almost religion to the smart ones.

beg to differ. it's basically advertising for a company. i understand ink has meaning and all, but there's a fine line IMO. you're putting a permanent mark on your body instead of just purchasing an item from that company and wearing it.

like i said earlier..whatever floats your boat....some people like crosses..others jumpman logos i guess?

The concept of the logo on ankles like socks is cool
happy.gif

Still amazed that this thread keeps popping up with so much hate in it. Especially in the JB FORUM!!! The one place where you would expect to get respect for it! Instead you got a bunch of kids who never even saw the man play givin their opinion to old shool heads who actually collected the sneakers because of the man who wore them and not cuz they match your latest Kanye tee or new Era cap. Still shaking my head at the direction this thread went.

Much respect to everyone who posted pics. All the ink looks killer.

Originally Posted by marley

Still amazed that this thread keeps popping up with so much hate in it. Especially in the JB FORUM!!! The one place where you would expect to get respect for it! Instead you got a bunch of kids who never even saw the man play givin their opinion to old shool heads who actually collected the sneakers because of the man who wore them and not cuz they match your latest Kanye tee or new Era cap. Still shaking my head at the direction this thread went.

Much respect to everyone who posted pics. All the ink looks killer.

QFTmight get the flight logo on my left leg before v-day

mad.gif
3dgarfly23 wrote:

saw these on 23isback
28uqiyf.jpg

Wow Love this one... Way to show your love to the shoes...

Here is mine...

0e735bcce3a3ee42d4ede164050056396018194.pjpg

Got this tattoed a while back... In Europe numbers on jersey are going from 4 to 15... so no way for me to sport #23... so I said to myself let's have a TWO THREE on my back since I always loved the TWO 3  from the XII's.... I was tattoed in Lyon France, but the dude was from Boston... He was surprised that  I got tattoed because of MJ... Was also a Red Sox fan...
mad.gif
 Just Kidding....

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

not a jumpman
but this is a tat dat my stepdad did on a guy of spike lee

if anyones interested in getting a tattoo for a really good price
just msg me
located in the bronx
heres a link to some of his other work if interested
**sometimes take trades..
http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/straws170
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
LOL so disrespectful.... but i laughed out loud... look at dudes lips looking like gummy worms,
nose, looks like two caves... one is bigger then the other.. looks like he had reconstruction
and eyes... things are on the side of his head i didnt know eyes were that far apart... OMG.... did he do that freehand... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

IF YOU HAVE A JUMPMAN TATTOO ON YOUR BODY, (ANYWHERE )
YOU NEED TO QUESTION AND EVALUATE YOUR LIFE IN ITS ENTIRETY...

it's not that extreme nowadays, is it?
i couldn't get one myself though.

To each their own...I for one have the basketball/wings logo instead of air jordan it says nike head on the banner...art work done by darren bass fr miami ink... Im a jordan fanatic, nike fanatic...it represents me. I can care less what everyone else thinks... as long as i like it... is all that matters.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

To each their own...I for one have the basketball/wings logo instead of air jordan it says nike head on the banner...art work done by darren bass fr miami ink... Im a jordan fanatic, nike fanatic...it represents me. I can care less what everyone else thinks... as long as i like it... is all that matters.
Man you're lucky to get tattoed by Darren Brass... I really love his work... Post some pics here! I wanna see!!!

Originally Posted by luc1311

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Man you're lucky to get tattoed by Darren Brass... I really love his work... Post some pics here! I wanna see!!!

nikehd.jpg

Sorry 8 months later...but heres a shot of it sorry it was taken by my iPhone...

Originally Posted by SiG21

I wana get a 23 on my leg but im still trying to decide on a design, i was thinking something like the 23 on the 8s

get the "23" on your achilles tendon like the 9s.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiG21

I wana get a 23 on my leg but im still trying to decide on a design, i was thinking something like the 23 on the 8s

get the "23" on your achilles tendon like the 9s.
laugh.gif

I saw some guy with the Black Toe I's tattoed on his back and chest as if he were holding 'em over his shoulder with the laces.

It was exactly like the picture when Michael Jordan was holding it up in the Nike Ad.

Every detail was perfect! It was not cheap or ghetto, but art.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom