Just a Heads Up About Redbull, Energy Drinks & Adderall ......

honestly glad you said something about this because i get headaches when i take adderall and didn't really think much of it until now. never gonna take that again, just not worth the health risk 
mean.gif

My supervisor drinks at least 4 monsters a day. He said it helps him from relapsing back to his cocaine and alcohol addiction.
Yea the homie started having seizures out of no where and he kept a monster on him.  I tried them for a while they had me jonesing for more after having them daily for a week, and my left arm was always numb when I woke up.  I cut myself pretty bad during that heavy binge, and my blood looked like fruit punch kool aid with way to much sugar in it.  Best bet for long lasting energy is Hersey 100% coco and honey, and if you od on it you will be straight for a week.    Side effects include raging uncontrollable wood all the time no lie. 

Last edited:
SATIVA DOMINANT MARIJUANA WILL GIVE YOU THE MENTAL BOOST YOU NEED FOR 4 -5 HRS.....

BLUE DREAM
PINEAPPLE KUSH
OR
SWEET AND SOUR KUSH WILL GIVE U THE EDGE WITHOUT ALL THE SIDE EFFECTS

#IMJUSTSAYING

Sorry to hear that, bro. Just gotta be smarter about what you're putting in your body and HOW you're treating your body. Hopefully this will lead to some lifestyle changes for you. I wish u the best.

Thats crazy to hear OP! When I worked at a bar most of the employees were buzzin off redbull & 5 hr energy every night. I thought the worst side effects were headaches, shakiness, and the runs. I'm really sorry to hear that such an innocent seeming habit has taken a affected your life like that.

NO NEED TO STONEFACE HOMIE...

SATIVA DOMINANT STRANDS GIVES YOU A CEREBAL HIGH WHILE INDICA BASED LEAVES YOUR BODY SLOUCHED.... TAKING INDICA BASED MARY JANE WILL CAUSE YOU TO FALL ASLEEP AND LOSE ENERGY, WHILE SATIVA BASED WILL GIVE YOU A BOOST IN YOUR MENTAL ACTIVITIES... MOST PEOPLE JUST WANT TO KEEP THEIR MINDS ALERT SO THEY INGEST MAD SUGAR TO GIVE THEM A BOOST....

DONT QUESTION THE DON WHEN SPEAKING, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT

sorry to hear about what happened to you.... i used to drink energy drinks like water too and I was fine, just gained some weight from all the sugar.

...but i do have a prescription to that- and my tolerance has gotten pretty damn high, now I take 40mg per day plus 5mg as needed and it's still not enough... (if you don't know that's a hell of a lot) only issue I had was my Junior year of college I stayed up for 6 or 7 days straight on it then passed out, spent a good 2 days on an iv drip in the hospital.

Hopefully I don't have any long term affects like you got.

I take vitamin B12 to help with energy- it's the main source of energy in the concentrated shots. So rather than spend all that money on horrible tasting shots, go get the gummy vitamins or the tongue drops, you basically get like a month's worth of energy shots for about $10

there's no solution to tired

Well there is only one

I believe it's called sleep

there's no way around it

Same thing happened to one of my cousins. He would (and still does) drink way too many energy drinks. He has also become epileptic.

Your spending more than an alocohic or and addict who does a pack plus of cigarettes a day when you do the math. That was enough to make me quit Redbull/ energy drinks period.

You must have really been ON bruh! I still be on that add hard body. No energy drinks though, standard starbucks coffee or green tea (no water) combo nahmean.

Side effects are still a go, but no seizures.

Thanks for sharing :smokin

Energy drinks damaged my heart and made me go from an aspiring bball player to a shell of myself

While on this topic there's similar problems with gum too. Instead of sugar they use aspartame (ant poison) because it's sweet and cheap. It's too weak to kill us but later in life you can develop brain dysfunctions. So watch out with the gum too.

Going to college in a week and ive only taken a sip of a redbull when i was like 13 and that ish tasted foul :x . Never bothered to try any other sort of energy drink, dudes who always bragged about drinking em on no sleep were cornballs :lol:

OP, usually if a doctor tells you that you HAVE to be on meds for the rest of your life then you have a piece of **** doctor.

I sympathize with your situation, but you need to get another opinion from a decent doctor.

OP, usually if a doctor tells you that you HAVE to be on meds for the rest of your life then you have a piece of **** doctor.
I sympathize with your situation, but you need to get another opinion from a decent doctor.

I agree, I'm not crazy at all about his diagnosis . Not to mention dude is a complete douchebag, that's another story.

I find it , not to be dramatic, shocking at how many heads in here have either tried or are using adderall. All I can say people is be careful , alot of u are playing with a ferrari , hopefully none of you experience the same problems ..

Back
Top Bottom