Just Blaze finally gets in the lab with Nas...

jjn.jpg

Don't say I didn't warn you

Are you watching closely?

Im assuming heat....who is that dude on the left tho?

Are you serious? or is my laptop and the rest of this pic not loading? How do we kno this is in da lab? How do we kno this is recent? This can easily be a picof NaS, Game, and Just Blaze

Hopefully Just has producction on N---er
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Im not the type to just post random %@%%...he posted that on his blog today. And thats not Game, he had the pic at eye level purposely...

nas is done with...all the old rappers just need to retire.
the industry has killed their musical creatvity.

^^^As much as I'd like...no better yet LOVE to hear consistent new talent come out so Jaÿ...Nas...Snoop...etc could retire and let their legacy build...Jaÿand Nas last two albums(HHID&AG)...have been really good albums...top 3 of there respective years of release

If the old rappers retire, who will inspire and lead the newer guys Jape. You must have missed the whole significance of Kingdome Come and HHID. They wereheads and tails of the same coin.... read between the lines.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Are you serious? or is my laptop and the rest of this pic not loading? How do we kno this is in da lab? How do we kno this is recent? This can easily be a pic of NaS, Game, and Just Blaze

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GAME??? How?

Originally Posted by Buddha JAPE

nas is done with...all the old rappers just need to retire.
the industry has killed their musical creatvity.

Huh?! Please elaborate on that. One of the older rappers Jay-Z just dropped a damn good creative album. How has the industry killed the musicalcreativity of older rappers??

i don't think either of those dudes is Just Blaze. if i had to take a guess, i'd say it's the Mobb. dude on the left kinda looks like Hav and thatkinda looks like Prodigy on the right...

.........blazinjkid
are you fooling around
or do you seriously not see Just Blaze in that picture??

oops

but whats so funny about saying that the other guy was Game? Im pretty sure its not,
but remember Just Blaze produced that collabo with Nas

i don't think either of those dudes is Just Blaze. if i had to take a guess, i'd say it's the Mobb. dude on the left kinda looks like Hav and that kinda looks like Prodigy on the right...
That's clearly Just Blaze.

Who cares?just blaze is grossly overrated..his beats are simple,his piano/organs are sloppy and annoying(it pains me 2 listen to "let this Bbreathe") and he uses the same drums..

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

Who cares?just blaze is grossly overrated..his beats are simple,his piano/organs are sloppy and annoying(it pains me 2 listen to "let this B breathe") and he uses the same drums..

how are you gonna say all that, then make@%@!*#% music? i just clicked on Tha Cartel link and i couldn't believe this was the same cat calling justblaze overrated.

Murda,

Just Blaze didn't produce "Success" (Let This B Breathe), No ID and JD did that one. And if the organs seem sloppy to you, listen closer. Infact, listen to the song that the loop was lifted from(Funky Thing (Part 1)). It's borderline genius.

M to the Jizzay,thanks for correcting me..I don't have the official copy of AG yet,and I couldve sworn I heard Jay mention Just's name in it,so Iassumed

As for the organ loop,I still think its annoying as hell

As far as knowledgebones,its fine to disagree with me,but to attack MY music to prove a point is idiotic..yes,I think just blaze is overrated and if you REALLYlistened to my music,all the beats that were used are musically BETTER than probably 80% of the crap Just Blaze has made(imo of course)..and NONE of those aresamples..

Come harder next time if you gonna attack me and my music,cuz you sound like a fool..

I kno I aint Jay Z,but if you listen 2 a song like Second 2 None and say I'm wack is just hating,really..

Anyway,I still don't like Just Blaze's production,except a select few tracks..

Back
Top Bottom