Just Blaze finally gets in the lab with Nas...

^ Yo dog you make typical southern music. I listened to Second 2 None(unfortunately) and that issh is no better than any D4L song, you average southernrapper and thats xtra whack

Do you produce? cuz I know you didnt just say the beats on ya myspace are better than 80% of Just Blaze production thats nonsense

I will agree with you on that JB is a lil overrated but ya music is certified monkey butt
EDIT- I meant to say ya beats are no better than D4L's butya crew flow isn't good enough to keep me listening. Maybe thats why you haven't made it I just don't see any difference from you or any othersouthern artists or hip hop aritsts period. Revamp ya whole style

^before I "*****",tell me what's so great about Just Blaze's beats?

Somebody please explain that to me,cuz I can name 10-15 mainstream producers better than him

And as I said before (IMO of course!) Edit-and comparing my song to D4L is a dumb statement..them N's don't even rap!listen 2 the lyrics again.."you forever 2nd cuz I got that spot/you can keep your ki raps cuz i got this locked/homebody we rap cuz we got this love/4 rap music,can't nobody doit better than us/thats what they sayin,but I don't get gassed/i just take it day by day-and N tryina get cash" ...yeah that sounds like somethin fabowould say.. And no I don't produce..dabbled in it,but nah.. Ima end it here,cuz N's is just gon keep attackin me n my music personally like Just Blazeis their daddy or somethin..its hilarious

think just blaze is overrated and if you REALLY listened to my music,all the beats that were used are musically BETTER than probably 80% of the crap Just Blaze has made
The beats are not bad at all BUT..... JB>Tha Cartel

Somebody please explain that to me,cuz I can name 10-15 mainstream producers better than him

So can I but that isn't the point, you compared the beats on your myspace page to those of Just BLAAAAAAAAAZE!! I think my beats are ok but I ain'tgonna sit up and blatantly lie saying that my stuff is better than JB.... nah.... not yet..

^im sorry,I just don't think his%+@$ is hot,and I think most of the beats I got on deck are *gasp* BETTER than just blaze,and all my beats were made byunderground dudes and we didn't pay for any..

Its all a difference of opinions I guess...we can leave it at that

And Buddha,I see what you're saying..I disagree,but I can understand where you derived your opinion..you say our flow aint eye opening or whatever..I sayjust blaze's beats aren't anything special..

Back
Top Bottom