roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is this foreal or what? i cant breath..
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

I was just about to make a post about this. What all does the best man have to do beside plan the bachelor party?

I havent had to be a best man yet, only a groomsmen for a couple of my dudes who got married but as far as best man "duties" go, thats pretty muchthe big one. Just be sure to throw your boy a nice bachelor party. On the wedding day, your duties may vary depending on how big the wedding is, if yourbuddy got a wedding planner, etc... etc... The weddings I been apart of, typically the best man was like the problem solver for the groom to deal with any BSthat may come up that day. If there is a limo then making sure that its on schedule. If everyone just taking their ride, it sometimes means chauffering thegroom around to wherever he needs to be that day and making everything as comfortable as possible for your boy since he's got enough on his plate already. Talk to your guy and see what his expectations are. One of my boys (pothead) does everything faded.... Although he didnt go through with the actualvows/ceremony high, one of the things on the checklist was to make damn sure that there was plenty of stellar buds on hand so he could celebrate the way helikes to. Its just simple things like that.

OP, just youtube some videos.. Do some google research about what would make for a good speech.. I'm sure there are articles on that.. But in any case,just speak from your heart man.. You're the best man for a reason and if you have nothing to say, maybe you shouldn't be the best man lol..

I can sum up the best man's job into one word................................

VEGAS!

Otherwise kill yourself.

Reflect on the past and bring up embarrassing monents.
AVOID BRINGING UP OLD JUMPOFFS!

BTW
The best man in weddings have better luck gettin play from the chicks than the other groom's men or any other dude in there.

Back
Top Bottom