Just had my first Filipino experience **PICS**

It used to be so busy there. Now it's $+#@$*+ dead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by j2o

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

i want some balut. haven't tried that yet. My filipino friends don't even know where to get them. Someone can help me out?
Dude you can get them at any asian markets.

You just gotta make sure you dont mix them up with regular eggs but you can really tell which one is balut. It usually has a red dot on it.

Peace.

nah i think they banned them joints in NY or something. That's what my peoples have been tellin me.

Seriously?? Article???
balut aint just filipino food, vietnamese and alot of southern asian countries eat that balut too ...I tried it, not a big fan of it tho ...but ifwanna talk stinky tofu
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Filipino food isn't that great. A lot of dishes that look good have pork in it and I can't eat pork. I still gotta try jollibee, but everytime I passby #%%% is super packed.

go figure

i never even knew a place like this existed

lord knows when the hell we will see one around here though

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Back in the early 80's, my sister (who was born in the PI) would always pimp Jolibee to me like it was the best thing ever. It was essentially the Philippine equivalent of McDonald's, even though there was McDonald's.

It wasn't until the Jolibee here in Vallejo popped up all those years ago that I found out what it was all about.

Since then, I've been to the one in Daly City and San Francisco as well.

I was just at the new Vallejo one a couple weeks ago. That corned beef sandwich is AWESOME.
early 80's? DAMN

Back
Top Bottom