Just heard this Kanye on the radio but it was this girls song

Produced by DJ Gant Man out of Chicago (switchboard)

search feature works wonders nowadays

I swear she could get it with the power of Poseidon's waves
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Buddha JAPE

kanye sucks
indifferent.gif

Super late...
nerd.gif
That was on the gradution Mixtape.... if I'm notmistaken. The jump that had the stronger snippet etc.
And she's coming to Ottawa Jan. 12th...If I still working out here, I will be in there ... truth.
pimp.gif

Atrak produced pro nails too I think
pimp.gif

I swear Kid Sister looked toooooo fine with darker hair. I dont know why, but that light hair just make her look albino.

^ co-sign
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This is my 1st time seeing this video and 2nd time hearing it since the Kanye mixtape and the beat is hot but can somebody tell me whats the differencebetween this crap and Lil Mama's Lip Gloss song? Same format video wise(the 2 songs in 1) Actually you could switch the two with these singles and itwouldnt make a difference

Its sad that even 90s pop is better than crap out today, aint nobody doin Backstreet Boys or NSync #s for a long while

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

^ co-sign
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This is my 1st time seeing this video and 2nd time hearing it since the Kanye mixtape and the beat is hot but can somebody tell me whats the difference between this crap and Lil Mama's Lip Gloss song? Same format video wise(the 2 songs in 1) Actually you could switch the two with these singles and it wouldnt make a difference

Its sad that even 90s pop is better than crap out today, aint nobody doin Backstreet Boys or NSync #s for a long while

smokin.gif

One is an anthem for hipsters who wear all types of bright clothing and the other is for 16 year old chicks in NY that take the subway who beat up randompeople

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

^ co-sign
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This is my 1st time seeing this video and 2nd time hearing it since the Kanye mixtape and the beat is hot but can somebody tell me whats the difference between this crap and Lil Mama's Lip Gloss song? Same format video wise(the 2 songs in 1) Actually you could switch the two with these singles and it wouldnt make a difference

Word this is wack...

Back
Top Bottom