Just Saw Raekwon NT..sorry no pics

Didn't think it was him at first..am in So Cal anyways..so I did look again and it was him..
I just admire their work( W T) love his work..I was driving out of Chipotle back to work..Just thought I will share..

Thats whats up. I saw the Chef down here in ATL one day.
pimp.gif

You're in LA tho. I'm sure you see a celeb prolly every other day. I can see where your comin from tho. I mean, its the Wu.

When Gza was in Austin for a show, I was waiting in line and he was casually walking down the street. Whole front half of the line didn't even recognizehim... I said "what up Gza" and he came over and dap'd me up. Didn't have my camera or else I woulda snapped pics
frown.gif

Oh yeah...kinda cool, saw their whole VID on BET the other day and it was pretty dope..
He was with some lady..look more like a family member..they came in a Galant..

I saw Christian Laettner the other day while working out at the Y. When I tried to take a pic of him he told me to leave him alone
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I saw Christian Laettner the other day while working out at the Y. When I tried to take a pic of him he told me to leave him alone
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

thats messed up there

my wife and i were in the airport in ATL last year walkin around waitin for our flight to leave and i looked to my left and seen him eating a blimpie veggiesub chilling with a very large louie bag sitting at the gate going to newark. i thought to myself for a second and looked at my wife and she looked at me atthe same time... we both laughed. he was just chillen facing the crowd of people walkin by and no 1 was sayin anything to him...

I just run into alot of celebs..from Airports to stores to random places..and no one pays any attention..that's the beauty of LA

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

cant wait til wu tang comes to vegas....
GZA and Method..my favorites
Saw GZA perform twice. Saw RZA back in June. Slept on the Red and Meth show last month (although I have seen Redman by himself) I wanna seeGhostface and Raekwon then I'll be satisfied.

I think Raekwon has a crib in Atlanta because people I know say they've seen him a lot.

One day I was at work in the airport and I actually walked right past him while listening to OB4CL. I was like
eek.gif
. I turned back around and followed him tothe concourse train on some groupie type status because I'm a huge Wu fan, and what are the chances that I'd be listening to his album and he walksright past me?l

I went to the Quicken Loans Arena last Wednesday and saw the whole Cavaliers team and the coaching staff, as well as the whole Thunder team and coaching staff.What's the odds of them all being in the same place at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom