Just saw this a block from the crib...

laugh.gif

yall acting like the cops weren't called - you don't know if they were or not. But the response time to a passed out bum is like 2 hours if not more.

StarkyL0ve wrote:
All of yall complaining and moaning about calling the police must be from Kansas. Not that there's anything wrong with that but if I had a nickel for every time I saw a passed out bum, hell even a dead one.
laugh.gif

(not laughing at the idea of dead bums, I'm just saying this is the kind of thing you see everyday in any major city in America.)
laugh.gif
OP lives in KC
i wouldnt have called the cops, joesph was towards 37th or 39th?

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

StarkyL0ve wrote:
All of yall complaining and moaning about calling the police must be from Kansas. Not that there's anything wrong with that but if I had a nickel for every time I saw a passed out bum, hell even a dead one.
laugh.gif

(not laughing at the idea of dead bums, I'm just saying this is the kind of thing you see everyday in any major city in America.)
laugh.gif
OP lives in KC

It was on 37th a block up from my crib on Powell. Apparently the ambulance came and got him about and hour or two after I passed by. No one knewthe cause of death though and I can't find anything in the paper about it. The dude doesn't even look familiar. Every hood has the known bums, like wegot Marcus the Darkest and this dude named Joe
laugh.gif

i hope no one tries to parallel park trying to get their mail, cuz his legs will be finished

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

i hope no one tries to parallel park trying to get their mail, cuz his legs will be finished

Umm, I think he was already finished.. And he's gone already.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

StarkyL0ve wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
OP lives in KC
It was on 37th a block up from my crib on Powell. Apparently the ambulance came and got him about and hour or two after I passed by. No one knew the cause of death though and I can't find anything in the paper about it. The dude doesn't even look familiar. Every hood has the known bums, like we got Marcus the Darkest and this dude named Joe
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

you live in KC Missouri?

nevermind I see your profile, but still not suprised its KC of some sort
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

yall acting like the cops weren't called - you don't know if they were or not. But the response time to a passed out bum is like 2 hours if not more.

I heard alot of people dont call the cops because they expect that someone else did. My socio teacher said there was a rape in the open right outside of anapartment and everyone just watched. Nobody called the cops cause they thought someone else had. Yea anyway im kind of off topic.

Back
Top Bottom