Just watched mad vids on string theory & the multiverse

:x :x :x its all possible but it isn't...def changed my perspective on life brehs :smokin

**** crazy bruh, it's wild to think about.

existence period is wild.

life is nothing but vibrating dots.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I remember elementary through junior high my dad would take me to school. We would always be running late because I took forever to get ready. My jr. high was about 12 minutes away. Anyways one morning we were running late as usual and we were halfway there. I was upset that I was going to get another tardy and then my dad told me to look at the clock because it makes it go slower. I kid you not we got there 3 minutes later going the same rate of speed. I never thought of it after that morning though.

What might blow your mind even more is that I was just talking to my girl about this in the car and this is the first thread I see when I log on to NT..

Gonna watch when on that herb and stimulate my mind

1:30 into the video RIP sleazyy posted and I cut it off because I have those exact same visions (how life is like a bunch of photos continuously going on) everytime I hit some good.

The loud got the answers bruh. Y'all sleeping.​

1:30 into the video RIP sleazyy posted and I cut it off because I have those exact same visions (how life is like a bunch of photos continuously going on) everytime I hit some good.

Wait.

Wait.

Is it the same images every time?

Wait.

The same **** happens to me man.

What the hell is going on here?​

Not worth the failed drug tests tho . :\​

Wait.

Wait.

Is it the same images every time?

Wait.

The same **** happens to me man.

What the hell is going on here?​

you make beats right?

Listen to your **** when youre on some high quality stuff.

Thank me later. 8)

Back
Top Bottom